Assassin Class Representative

EricMusco

First of all, stop being jealous. That's all I can take from your little bash sesh here.

Second of all, what the hell do you think highlight videos are for. Apparently if having a focus target setup when you are chilling out in normals means you are terrible, then I guess that makes all of us terrible. (Not to mention how buggy the damn thing is)

Third of all,

"Watch her vids. Watch her GCD cooldown on her hotbar. The way she moves in game, she is unable to chain GCDs back to back to back. She always has large gaps because she's can't stay facing a target"

is completely false. Duel her and I can guarantee that she doesn't even miss a single beat.

"* She doesn't use a variety of grenades. She only carries seismic"

is this a serious concern? Stop wasting our time.

Point being, Xinika in my opinion has helped all of the shadows/assassins on the server greatly with all her videos/guides/gearing tips. This is a thread to show some respect and gratitude for her and others efforts. Keep your jealousy out of it.

Thanks

Don't white knight for her. You are in her guild, and are part of the problem. You keep telling her she's good and you won't man up and tell her to improve her gameplay on easy-to-fix adjustments.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't white knight for her. You are in her guild, and are part of the problem. You keep telling her she's good and you won't man up and tell her to improve her gameplay on easy-to-fix adjustments.

Or perhaps it's BECAUSE we're her guildmates and play with her quite frequently that we truly know she is an exceptional player. Regardless your opinion of her skill level is just that, opinion.

You also missed the entire point of what this post was about. It was to vote for who you wanted to be the Assassin representative. If you did not think that her skill level was high enough to warrant a nomination from you, then guess what? You could have simply said you nominated someone else for the position without trying to slander one of the nominees. Stop trying to push your negativity into a thread that was meant to be purely positive, please.

Also, this is my one and only reply to you because I want this thread to remain positive, I'm not going to derail it with flaming.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Or perhaps it's BECAUSE we're her guildmates and play with her quite frequently that we truly know she is an exceptional player. Regardless your opinion of her skill level is just that, opinion.

You also missed the entire point of what this post was about. It was to vote for who you wanted to be the Assassin representative. If you did not think that her skill level was high enough to warrant a nomination from you, then guess what? You could have simply said you nominated someone else for the position without trying to slander one of the nominees. Stop trying to push your negativity into a thread that was meant to be purely positive, please.

Also, this is my one and only reply to you because I want this thread to remain positive, I'm not going to derail it with flaming.

To be accurate, he/she was making libelous, not slanderous statements (libel is written/printed, slander is spoken).

Otherwise, spot on.

Edited by Projawa

I think at this point it's become pretty obvious who the community is wanting in both the PvP and PvE aspects.

As strictly a PvE'er talking PvE...I would have to agree with everyone else simply for the fact that when you nominate Kitru, KBN, etc., it's actually kind of a package deal. Rarely do you ever see just one of them commenting solo.

That's what makes the Shadow/Sin community so awesome. I don't think it's really gonna matter if Xin / Kitru / Waka / KBN or whoever gets to go first. I think we will all be covered.

Edited by Grumpftard

I nominate Wakalord (Eatenbydistance). He's a pioneer in assassin gameplay and dueling (co-developed the highly popular Wakajinn spec). Eloquent writer, great public speaker, and well respected by serious players.