Do orange marauder bracers/belt exist?

Metaphysic

Do these actually exist? I've trawled the AH on my server multiple times a day for a month and have NEVER seen any, while I've seen multiple bracers/belts for every other class.

Are marauders (and I assume their republic mirror) the only class that cannot get moddable gear in these slots? If anybody can absolutely confirm that orange bracers/belt drop for marauders (sith warrior medium armor) I'd like some proof that I'm not just wasting time trying to find these things.

Edited by Metaphysic

I think you're all missing the point. The orange bracers/belts that I've seen are:

Light Armor: Sith Inquisitor

Medium Armor: Imperial Agent

Heavy Armor: Bounty Hunter, Sith Warrior

I know all of those exist; I've seen them multiple times while searching the AH for the past month. I have NEVER seen a medium armor bracer/belt for sith warriors (required for marauders), which leads me to believe that they do not exist. If someone can confirm that they do exist, preferably with a screenshot, it would be much appreciated.

As for the usefulness, orange bracers/belt socketed with a level 58 armoring/mod are significantly better than the 140 rakata bracers/belt found in raids.

Every bracer/belt I've seen has been missing a slot. Unless ones exist that have all three slots, they seem pretty useless.

You realize pretty much most, if not all, actual bracers/belts only have the stats equivalent to an enhancement+mod, right?

Haven't seen one either. I've equipped my Mara with an orange light armor belt which you can get for 60 Fleet Commendations from the Fleet vendor droid. Civil Pilot Belt it's called I believe.

Also picked a light armor Circlet for the head slot. The rest of my gear is medium armor. My Marauder really looks like a dancer with attitude :D

I think you're all missing the point. The orange bracers/belts that I've seen are:

Light Armor: Sith Inquisitor

Medium Armor: Imperial Agent

Heavy Armor: Bounty Hunter, Sith Warrior

I know all of those exist; I've seen them multiple times while searching the AH for the past month. I have NEVER seen a medium armor bracer/belt for sith warriors (required for marauders), which leads me to believe that they do not exist. If someone can confirm that they do exist, preferably with a screenshot, it would be much appreciated.

As for the usefulness, orange bracers/belt socketed with a level 58 armoring/mod are significantly better than the 140 rakata bracers/belt found in raids.

Yet another proof of how shafted marauders are in terms of available gear.

iirc, there is an orange version of the Venerable Ardent Blade's Waistcord that would be a medium armour belt for a Marauder. Grouped with a Mara a while ago when the blue version dropped. I needed and he passed. When I asked him what he was using instead, he said he was using the orange version of the same belt.

I am not sure if he said it was a loot drop or crafted though.

You realize pretty much most, if not all, actual bracers/belts only have the stats equivalent to an enhancement+mod, right?

IIRC it should be Armoring + Mod, no Enhancement.

Sidenote:

This means that an orange bracer with a 58 Armoring and Mod will have the same stats as Rakata. E.g. what is the point?

As already stated, they do not have the same stats. Bracers and belts are significantly underbudget if you compare them to an orange bracer/belt socketed with an equivalent level armoring/mod. This is true for gear across all classes.

These are the stats a level 58 armoring/mod have:

Armoring: 61 str, 44 end

Mod: 48 str, 29 end, 37 crit/power

140 Rakata bracers have 103 str, 71 end, 11 power. A set of orange bracers socketed with those two pieces would have 109 str, 73 end and 37 crit. That's a difference of 6 str, 2 end, and 25 crit/power. A similar difference occurs in belts.

If orange bracers/belts don't exist for marauders, Bioware either needs to fix it so that they do, or re-calculate the stats on rakata bracers/belts so that they aren't horribly underbudget.

As for the person who thinks they've seen one, given the premise you outlined it's highly likely you're mistaken. I'd like somebody who can actually confirm the existence, preferably through a screenshot. If nobody has ever seen one, I'm inclined to believe that they don't exist.

Edited by Metaphysic

These are the stats a level 58 armoring/mod have:

Armoring: 61 str, 44 end

Mod: 48 str, 29 end, 37 crit/power

140 Rakata bracers have 103 str, 71 end, 11 power. A set of orange bracers socketed with those two pieces would have 109 str, 73 end and 37 crit.

Rakata Bracers use the other Mod: 61str 37end 11pow. Armoring + mod = 122 str, 71 end, 11 power. Hmm, guess you're right. Wonder why the Str drops exactly 19 points. Suspicious. Also tedious in terms of gear acquisition. Bad BioWare is bad, etc. Maybe they really want you to crit craft it with an Augment.