SWTOR-RP – Your roleplaying hub for The Old Republic

Ganden

It has been a big week at SWTOR-RP. Here are the latest updates:

SWTOR-RP has become the #1 SWTOR community site on Enjin! It is a memorable milestone for the site. Thank you to everyone who has helped us achieve it :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great resource and a brilliant website. Not to mention the dedicated team of people working behind the scenes to make swtor-rp an indespensible hub for Rpers from all over the world!

keep up the excellent work guys and gals!

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

• An abundance of in-character reports have been making their way onto our front page. Check out our full list of IC reports with our IC report tag.
  • The Darker Side of Life discusses sexism in roleplay. Yet another controversial gaming topic. When will it end? My guess is never.
  • We've posted a Month In Review for January. We take a look back at the 58 articles posted over the first month of 2012.
  • I guest-starred in TOROz's podcast: Flashpoint 25. Listen as us Aussies discuss all things roleplay, patches, and movie reviews. How that relates to TOR, I have no idea.
  • Please welcome our newest column to SWTOR-RP: Datapad Notes. Kovani, one of our newest Reporters, discusses relationships in RP.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SWTOR-RP.com is a GREAT resource for the RP community as a whole, and does a great job of providing individual forums for the various servers.

IF you aren't frequenting SWTOR-RP.com, I highly suggest you do. There's GREAT stuff there.

Seconded, or something of the sort.

Ingame channels are woefully ineffective for planning events, and this is where forums come in. Using these roleplay forums is not really an option, but swtor-rp's server forums are.

Start using!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone,

What is the more extreme rp guild as in acting out the characters on voice chat and big on SW talk?

Hey there!

I suggest you check out our guild forum, as well as the guild section on the forum specific to your server. There will be a list of guilds that you can look through there with links back to their own sites. You might just find what you're looking for :)

• 3 months later...