Who should I be next?

benjp

What do you enjoy about playing the Sith Warrior?

How do you like to spend your time in the game (PVP, Questing, Flashpoints, etc.)?

What role do you usually lean toward when playing online games (melee DPS, Ranged DPS, tanking, heals)?

What do you hope to gain out of your next class?

You could really choose anything with the information that you've provided. I love the Trooper (I have both variants at level 49+), but not everyone loves playing the way I do.

I'd say cross Sith Warrior of your list and prepare yourself for 7 more stories!

I find it can get a bit boring leveling the same side twice. It has it's social pro's, but over-all I enjoy seeing a few new planets (or in a different time-line) aswell as 2 new flashpoints. Just to get a more complete view of SWTOR. So my vote goes to Trooper!

But like mentioned above, difficult to tell what you'd like. :) I loved the Inquisitor story though, that's how Sith should be! (Said the person that's absolutely clueless about Star Wars lore.) But a bit similar to the Warrior.

I play sith warrior :)

i hope you dont really play sith warrior and you chose your advanced class :)

i can recommend playing assassin. Story is ok, class is fine and engaging.

otherwise, probably a gunslinger or scoundrel. if you like DPS and good control you should go gunslinger, but ist quite stationary. scoundrel if you like to heal. their dps trees are rather strange. concealment plays quite fine but it isnt that strong. lethality can be quite strong but plays strange.

mercenary is also good. they have got very good damage in the arsenal tree and get some strong skills later (power surge, hydraulic override, heat seeker Missiles, electro net are funny skills for pvp). its a Little more mobile than a sniper/gunslinger but rather hard in PvP because you cant really do any damage when focused because most skills have a cast time and you got no escape tool (just 1 really cool knockback)

sorc is a AoE-machine but starts shining about lv 36+. its a very easy leveling class and also quite funny in PvP, but rather squishy.

if you like ranged DPS i would go sniper/gunslinger --> sorc/sage --> merc/commando (in order of damage, in order of fun I had it would be sorc, merc, gunslinger)

if you like melee DPS i would go assassin

powertech is also a nice wellrounded class, very funny to play, but you will never feel like that killing machine because of slower damage. but you can take quite a beating in PvP and that are some nice moments when you get focused and stunned and you take almost zero damage when you hit energy shield before. then you hit your adrenal and kolto overload and then you hit your warzone heal. while doing quite good instant damage...