What's your Chiss Name?

Huroken

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nickname: Gemini

This character was made from a swrpg/story character named Gemini (nickname she was given due to her twin red eyes). I'd never actually been able to figure out a real name for her until sitting down at the character creation screen. She is female, I went with the traditional naming as I'd not seen anything concrete on male vs female core names. IMO a lot of authors don't pay attention to that and started getting lazy putting the whole "core name" in the middle

Have 3 currently.

IA Sniper: Mitth'ran'talsi (Thrant)

BH Powertech: Chaf'ura'csapla (Furac)

BH Mercenary: Mitth'oma'safis (Thomas - He's a human/chiss hybrid, and his mother insisted on a human-sounding core name)

Once 1.2 drops, I'll have a Chiss Juggernaut that will only use his 'Sith' name of Demens. His true name shall remain forever unknown.

I have several chiss and already locked some names when 1.2 comes live and I can make chiss on republic so my family becomes bigger.

My IA sniper is Daer'ey'ath. She's a woman with honor and values of the Chiss. Although she is an Imperial Agent she's what some might call "xenophobic". When it comes to non-chiss she will always second-guess orders given by other races. She is very against using plain violence to get her way and prefers cunning strategies to get things done.

My bounty hunter is Daer'ayne. Rebelling against the family she did not follow in her older sisters Reya (Daer'ey'ath) footsteps and became a hired gun. She's a mercenary with honor and known as a softy. However don't cross her in a bad way because she does not like to treated as a second rate citizen which is the actual reason she did not join the imperial army.

Chars going to be when 1.2 unlocks chiss for all characters/faction.

(Gunslinger) Daer'eia, Rayne's (Daer'ayne) twinsister, followed her mirialan lover to the republic side. Likes her men rich, her gun's blazing and got a softspot for credits. She's a bit naive, likes to hang around at the bar and never say's no to a chance to hunt down treasure.

(Inquisitor) Daer'ikuna, even a family of sweethearts can have a rotten apple. Rikuna, force sensitive, sadistic and with a hatred for all that is not her left her family at an early age to join the Sith Academy. She has no contact with her family and pretty much most of them don't know of her existence.

and uhm yeah thinking of making more chiss (some males would be nice) but need more character slots :D

Wow, I created this about 3 and a half months ago and after a few replies didn't think there was much interest. Just happened to be browsing and am delighted to see so many excellent and relevant names... even Supersize Cheeseburger!!

Cheers folks, keep em coming! :D

My Agent's name is Shi'vanriss Bastet, and she didn't grow up in the ascendancy. She was rescued by a dark lord (my assassin) and put into the imperial intelligence. She was found on a ship, so she took shi as the first part, and Vanriss is what she is called by her adoptive mother; she's looking for the "last piece" of herself, so she doesn't have a third section. She keeps the surname Bastet to present to the Imperials that she's not to be messed with or suffer the wrath of the powerful dark lord.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Full name: Kryth'ana'nuruodo

Core name: Thanan

Short name: Ana

Known as: Baroness Kaalika, having taken the name of a Demoness from a childhood tale when she became a Bounty Hunter.

Edited by Leiralei

• 2 weeks later...

Created a Chiss Jedi Knight (which btw I think is the coolest looking Race/Class combo in game!)

He is called: Llano

Full name is: Marinel'lan'omoh

In my legacy family tree he is the son of my Operative, though doesnt share the family name. I'm sure there's a reason for it, just need to make one up :D

• 3 weeks later...