Nadias stance

Pannther

I cant find any information what stance will be the best to pick for Nadia.

I am a healer and i use Nadia for dailys and other staff. So what will be the best for her ?

Perforation ( 15 % armor penetration ) or exanguination ( additional dmg chance ).

Ty.

as a standard rule... I always use perma stats vs chance stats..

so I am always in perforation cuz 15% is 15% all the time... where exanguation is a ?

Im sure others witll disagree... but to me its just one less thing to worry about... I take my 15% and move on...

and in the end based on my playstlye... its Tharan on big bosses anyway ... heals ftw and Ill kill it myself...

nadia is just my trash mob b****

I tested it on a dummy and she does about 20% more with Exsanguination.

There's a pretty simple explanation for this: armor penetration only affects kinetic and energy damage (weapon damage is always either K or E). 2 of Nadia's biggest hitters (Run Through and Force Tremor) deal internal damage and, as such, don't benefit from this. In addition, the size of the DoT provided by Exsanguination is friggin' *massive*, not to mention that it's internal so it's not mitigated by armor. I also believe that it is capable of stacking multiple times as each of her attacks is capable of procing it separate (so that each attack's DoT is actually considered a separate ability), but I'm not entirely sure about that one.

15% arpen amounts to all of an ~8% increase in K/E damage dealt. If Nadia deals 1000 dps, Exsanguination would need to tick for only 80 damage *total* to be of equal value as Perforation, ignoring the fact that 2 of her biggest hitters don't benefit from it. Since its individual ticks are bigger than that, you're really just better off with Exsanguination. I'm pretty sure the same is true for all mdps companions.

That's about it yeah. The procced dots don't stack though, they just refresh. Run Through applies a separate dot.

And just to get the idea, she did about 900 dps with Exsanguination. She was in full 61 gear (not min maxed, but augmented) and I had slightly under 1000 presence.

good information... im still new to the game so I did have some wrong assumptions...

i thought (assumed... i know) that the 15% armor pen would be a debuff that has group wide (I would get it too) benefits...

to clarify why I like the armor pen better is cuz since its an "always" I can time my fights as her dps would be consistent...

but based on what I am reading here... I need to switch stance and try it out.. sounds like the difference is very noticable...