No Lipsync in german cutscene when you meet Jekiah

Sitara

There is no Lipsync in this cutscene in german, don't know what happend in the english one :(

English version is fine, the lipsync is missing on the german cutscene, locked out a few times but nothing changed :(

Edited by Sitara

There's a bug in the 6.1.4 new story quest.

I noticed that the lips of the characters doesn't move when they're talking.

Even after the maintenance, nothing changed.

Is you SWTOR client in English, French or German?

It was reported for German (and French), but it would definitely help have this bug fixed if it is also "available" in English.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=985314

I'm in a french server.

I'll clarify my question.

I had the issue on both The Leviathan and Star Forge (US), but the key part of my question was about your game client: Is the UI and conversations of your game in French or in English?

(I would assume your game is in French, but my guild master on The Leviathan is French, but he uses the English version of the game).

• Dev Post

Hi all,

Thanks for the reports concerning the lip-sync bug in the conversation cutscenes of "Meeting Jekiah Ordo" Mission in French and German.

Our team is currently investigating this bug. I'll update you when I have more information.

Edited by CommunityTeam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi all,

Thanks for the reports concerning the lip-sync bug in the conversation cutscenes of "Meeting Jekiah Ordo" Mission in French and German.

Our team is currently investigating this bug. I'll update you when I have more information.

I don't see a fix for this in the patch notes for 6.2. Are you still traking this?

Its really annoying, and I don't want to complete this mission until it is fixed. Please.

Hi all,

I see it fixed as of 6.2 (*with launcher set to Windows XP SP3 compatibility)

Was it actually fixed with the update and you forgot to add it to the patch notes ?

* Launcher is set set to Windows XP SP3 compatibility, otherwise I got the 0% download progress "after game update" completed, and was forced to play starting planets only)