Belsavis World Boss Respawn Timer? Broken?

I've heard from a few guilds his respawn timer is 2 hours. Torhead says less than 6.

Well, I have literally been camping it a lil over 4 hours now and it still hasn't spawned.

Anyone know the exact respawn? Is it just random?

Hope it's not like anything in EQ

Thanks for the fast reply. Hopefully he will spawn within an hour and a half now and the random 6 hour spawn can be confirmed :D

Anyone know if he can drop the crit crystal pattern? Guildie has gotten an endurance one.. but we are after crit now

EDIT: He's not on a random 6 hour spawn. Confirmed. have been here non stop from 8:30AM server til 2:30PM server. Will continue to camp til spawn :eek:

Edited by WhiteBoi

When it's working it's a 2 hour respawn. However, it can bug out and not respawn at all until a server reset. Your best bet is to wait for belsavis to have more than one instance and camp the 2nd one.

Yesterday the boss spawned in the 2nd instance 4 times without spawning in the first instance at all.

Thanks for the fast reply. Hopefully he will spawn within an hour and a half now and the random 6 hour spawn can be confirmed :D

Anyone know if he can drop the crit crystal pattern? Guildie has gotten an endurance one.. but we are after crit now

EDIT: He's not on a random 6 hour spawn. Confirmed. have been here non stop from 8:30AM server til 2:30PM server. Will continue to camp til spawn :eek:

Or...OR....(now hear me out...just stick with it)...

You can just do other stuff? PvP? Space Combat? Roll an alt? You know the whole saying: A watched pot never boils.

• 2 years later...
Ha, yea I'm done. Camped 12 hours and no spawn.

GG BioWare. Fix your bugs.

Not to necro an old thread, however, myself and another are having this issue as well. BW any input? I can't believe this thread is 2 yrs old and no dev ever responded lol.

Not to necro an old thread, however, myself and another are having this issue as well. BW any input? I can't believe this thread is 2 yrs old and no dev ever responded lol.

I think the problem is that he's only respawning in 1 instance, rather than all of them - so if you only have 1 instance no problem, but if you aren't on a low pop server...

Edited by AshlaBoga

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, same problem here (Freedon Nadd). I have been trying to catch him since the end of last year. I have spent ~ 5 hours at his spawn point and have been checking back numerous times, all to no avail.

Only once did I ever see another player there, which turned out to be another lvl 60, most likely waiting for him as well. I have never seen a second instance on Belsavis and therefore I seriously doubt that he has been up on our server at all in the last weeks. Some clarification would be much appreciated!