Game Update 7.4.1c coming April 3 ×

How many boss will have Terror From Beyond

still no info about terror from beyond.

How many bosses?

Will there be another world boss as well?

Any novel mechanics?

Are they doing something original with trash mob?

Surely by now, bioware could share some informations?

For those who have played it, there was a boss event in karazhan, a wow raid instance, called the opera event. Each week, the game woud choose one encounter out of 3. So if nobody told you, you wouldn't be able to know what would be the encounter. I remember times where the raid lead explain the wizard of Oz and the Little Red Riding Hood would just appear (run away little girl, run away^^ )

The opera boss was one of the most fun I ever had :p just cause of the surprising nature of it.

It would be nice for them to disclose some info now, but they probably wont bother, just throw it on PTS and let us see for ourselves ^^

No new content again.

No more news again.

No more money - subscription cancelled.

You really extended yourself in this post. You wrote more than two lines of grumbling/complaining this time. Based on your post history I have NO idea why you are still playing this game as none of your posts offer any insight or constructive criticism. GW2 is >>>> way.

Edited by Slugamaniac

We're getting NiM Denova with all new mechanics soon as well. Stop overreacting.

I don't see how this is an over-reaction; a higher tier of an old raid isn't all that new. The legitimately 'new' content is a measly five bosses, for which they have been preparing for (minimum) six months. That is insufficient in terms of providing end-game content to those for whom its consumption is a priority. It is a fair statement, and a valid opinion, to express discontent at how paltry this latest offering is.

I don't see how this is an over-reaction; a higher tier of an old raid isn't all that new. The legitimately 'new' content is a measly five bosses, for which they have been preparing for (minimum) six months. That is insufficient in terms of providing end-game content to those for whom its consumption is a priority. It is a fair statement, and a valid opinion, to express discontent at how paltry this latest offering is.

Although I agree it's a very long time. Much time in general has been sidetracked to work on first the Transfers which were clearly not part of their original plan. And now F2P transition as well as the entire restructuring of the studio.

If they can release a 5 boss Operation every 4 months I'd be happy. If it was every 3 months that would be amazing, but I'm not gonna get my expectations too high up despite their claims of faster content.

It's not a rehash if it is truly all new mechanics are they previously advertised.

It's not a rehash if it is truly all new mechanics are they previously advertised.

Not all new mechanics, just more new mechanics. HM has some new Mechanics to SM, where as Nightmare is advertised to have some new/different mechanics, specifically some that make previous strategies used by many guilds no longer viable.

Which still takes much work to tweak it. The way they made it sound, making our previous tactics no longer always work - it sounds pretty interesting, if it plays out how I think it will.