Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate is on Public Test Server!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please make sure that people have the option to copy over their current 50s to the PTS to properly test out the new warzone. PvP cannot be properly tested with the same 50 people... You will likely get very skewed results. It would be awesome if you simply automatically copy everyone onto the PTS... But that's super, uber, mega merge server and probably not gonna happen.

That being said, please do consider re-opening the character copy functionality, at least for a limited time and for subs.

Thanks!

Now this is awesome! Make sure it is quality content and you will have a brilliant game with people's trust! Well, that was deep. Lawl. :rak_03:

EDIT: No, but seriously. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Edited by Nuxxios
Adding stuff.

space in its current form and heroic space missions is a complete waste of resources and time. If you really want to do something amazing with space please make it free roam, pvp capable, multiplayer capable and put something exciting like space fps, ops, warzones.

space in its current form and heroic space missions is a complete waste of resources and time. If you really want to do something amazing with space please make it free roam, pvp capable, multiplayer capable and put something exciting like space fps, ops, warzones.

I have reported this post to the moderators. You have made a perfectly reasonable request that has been made countless times since beta.

Reasonable requests are simply not allowed on these boards.

given the sssp (super secret space project) is still alive, new missions are better than nothing :)

the only I would like to know is if the gunslinger's charged burst sound is finally going to be fixed in 1.6 (after not fixing this during 1.4 and not fixing this with 1.5 its about time to repair the class)

Here's my thoughts:

Good: 1) Good to see some attempt to improve space missions. I've done maybe 2, period. This might give me incentive to equip my ship and then give them a try again.

2) I stopped pvping a long while ago, but nice to see a new pvp warzone.

3) Looks like they are keeping their promise of roughly every six weeks for updates.

Bad (well for me at least);

1) No group level pve content. I know we just got that with Section X & the HK-51 series, but we've been promised Makeb for a long while. Even Cathar with maybe some small quest series to unlock their use (like rescue a Cathar clan or something else quest or lore related on top of just adding the race for use) would be good.

2) More Ops level pve content, even though I don't really do ops right now would be welcome.

3) Not as hot for it as some but no raise in level cap. Although I guess we need a new world or enough new pve content set at the new cap level to justify that. Just going to 55 or 60 with no new level IMO is almost pointless, what does one do once one hit's 60th if there's no new content for a level 60?

I know at a six week schedule they can only add so much at one time. And of course there's always 1.7 for the possible things still on the back burner. Anyway, happy about this even if I wish there was some pve content as well.