People leaving wz is now out of control.

Jargonaut

Ahh you're a medal-farmer that ignores the objective?

You're part of the problem.

How is it part of the problem when my medals are all earned while carrying the ball or protecting/taking a point? I do my job well and get credit for it. Medal farming has nothing to do with it. If earn medals for damage or protection or kills while I'm trying to take back a point in Civil War, or defending doors in Voidstar, then how am I farming medals?

Edited by Moitteva
rude removed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are a quitter when people dont play to your standards

You are the problem!

Ahh, so it's unfair for me to expect the same effort from everyone else that I put in?

I mean, bro I can keep going in this circle with you ignoring the simple question I asked you all day.

It doesn't matter how many times you flag my post, YOU are the one that can handle this discussion.

No he's smart enough to leave when the rest of the team are 'tards.

You are stupid enough to stay in a losing battle then blaming your bad playing on "leavers" I'd say YOU are the problem.

yeah they are putting the next patch because of what i do! riiiight!

Ilum kill-trading lasts a good 4-6 hours every night on our server. Different from server to server I guess.

Exactly, kill trading. Those players should just be flat out banned.

But oh well, once they realise they have wasted their time on pretty much sweet **** all, they will leave the game

Who says I'm losing? My premades win about 95% of all games. As for the pugs, if more than 3 people are ignoring the objectives, I quit the game, I don't even waste my time. Therefore, I rarely ever lose.

When you're ready to stop throwing up smokescreens and red herrings, I'll continue this conversation that you're failing. Until then, have fun derping.

I think when you are losing you quit and blame your teammates, all your numbers seem made up. 95% win rate in a premade is not realistic.

When I am in a match it is extremely dificult to keep track of what every other player is doing, especially in Voidstar and Alderan where you can't even see your whole team. You have the ability to know early every match that they are not trying and leave. Again, this leads me to believe you just quit when losing and blame others.

I have one question for you:

Have you ever been in a match that was a pug where you went down 3-0 or 4-0 or 4-1 and everyone on your team was putting in the effort you demand?

You keep asking everyone why you should stay in a match if your teammates dont put in your required effort (as determined by you) and no one answers you because its assuming your teammates are not putting in an effort, I don't believe you. People quit every match when their team is losing, i see it when I am up 2-0 and down 0-2. So I don't believe it's because YOU put in effort and they dont. I believe it's because (crazy concept incoming) every match has a losing side and sometimes you are on it.

Edited by richardya

Lucrative maybe, but I play this game for competition, can't wait for rated WZ tbh.

-nods-

I understand the desire to play for competition. But I don't see that as the big draw to warzones in the game. I see it as a way for people to get gear to help them in other parts of the game. I am hoping Bioware fixes this, so that pure competition and the joy of killing others WILL be the main motivating draw to warzones.

Exactly, kill trading. Those players should just be flat out banned.

But oh well, once they realise they have wasted their time on pretty much sweet **** all, they will leave the game

I disagree, valor isn't worth much as it is, if people want to trade kills it doesn't negatively effect my game at all, they can go ahead and do as they please, they payed for the game too.

-nods-

I understand the desire to play for competition. But I don't see that as the big draw to warzones in the game. I see it as a way for people to get gear to help them in other parts of the game. I am hoping Bioware fixes this, so that pure competition and the joy of killing others WILL be the main motivating draw to warzones.

This game has NO competition, and no way of counting it.

All rated warzones will do is make things WORSE. The exploiters will try more than ever because they will still get wins. solos will join and leave just so their friends can get easy wins, rated warzones are a BAD idea.

Ahh, so it's unfair for me to expect the same effort from everyone else that I put in?

I mean, bro I can keep going in this circle with you ignoring the simple question I asked you all day.

It doesn't matter how many times you flag my post, YOU are the one that can handle this discussion.

couldn't agree with you more!

apparently you CAN'T handle this discussion. or at least yo ucant handle people that disagree with you. so u throw little pot shots in all your posts.

the fact still remains that they are putting this patch in cause of quitters like you. ;)

I keep hearing the same thing over and over again from the same few people on this thread...

"If I can't win, I quit. And I just can't lose. I can tell when I'm going to lose because everyone here but me is a loser. Trust me I just know it. I'm special and I deserve to be surrounded by winners who will win and everyone else can suck it. The game even lets me quit so I can win, therefore BioWare thinks I am a winner for being a quitter and thusly so I am not a loser like all of you naive idiots that think good sportsmanship will help you win. I have never ever lost a warzone, well, except for the times I only stayed because I was 100% sure we would win but we didn't. That's because the other team probably had more quitters than we did. LOL whoever came up with the phrase quitters never win really has no idea what they're talking about. He was probably a baddie anyways lololol."

Of course not anyone has really said any of that. But that's generally what it translates to in my opinion. The quitters are lucky that it has been like this for as long as it has. I seriously wonder where we are headed as a society when there are people literally whining that they will no longer be rewarded for taking their ball and going home.

Man up for God's sake.

No, I don't. But kill-trading is rampant on many servers. I play Republic, and it's still way faster.
That's why BW is doing more and more to limit the amount of kill credits received in certain amounts of time on Ilum.

I'm sure they'll brainstorm that issue even more to make such behavior less attractive. *shrugs*