View Single Post

Transcendent
07.14.2015 , 11:51 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by JacenKalo View Post
It may sound selfish, but can we get a skill that has some heat reduction utility? I know in Arsenal it's not that bad, but in IO you have to be very smart with your heat management.

Maybe make it to where every full channel of Blazing Bolts/Unload makes your next Power Shot cost 1 heat. This effect can occur no more than once every 45 seconds.

Also, the 2% damage bonus does feel a bit lazy. If you're going to do cookie-cutter set-bonuses, at least make them slightly unique based on the class. Like make them increase a class-specific cooldown or something.

Keep PvE and PvP seperate please
Personally I'd like to see a return of something similar to the old set bonuses of having a free Railshot.

Preferably something that makes Priming Shot or Serrated Shot free in the set bonuses, and makes the next Tracer Missile / Power Shot auto crit (can only occur once every 30s), it benefits both Arsenal and IO specs. Where it turns up, I don't really care.

As for a PvP set bonus? Lets beat the dead horse about surviving...

• 2-Piece: Heatseeker Missile and Serrated Shot or Demolition Round and Serrated Bolt increase damage dealt by 3% for 15 seconds. Cannot occur more than once every 30 of seconds.
  • 4-Piece: Activating Chaff Flare / Diversion or Kolto Overload /Tenacity increases damage reduction by 30%.
  • 6-Piece: Activating Power Shield / Reactive Shield and Hydraulic Overrides / Hold the Line grants you immunity to stuns and mezzes for the duration of the ability.

^^The sad thing is, although a little tongue in cheek, I'm not even joking that I'd like to see that as a PvP set bonus. It's what the class needs to make it work better.

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.