flashpoints are to easy.

flashpoints to easy.

sorry this is just my opinion but when me and buddy can complete the flashpoints duoing

i think they have made them to easy.

I did play the beta since June but my buddy did not.

I was just wondering if anyone else was noticing this?????

Interesting. Did you make this assessment based on playing the Black Talon or Esseles?

In case you were unaware, the patch notes from more-or-less a month ago said that both beginner flashpoints were tuned down to be accomplished by two characters. Its best to base it more on being level appropriate for something like Hammer Station or a Heroic Flashpoint.

flashpoints to easy.

sorry this is just my opinion but when me and buddy can complete the flashpoints duoing

i think they have made them to easy.

I did play the beta since June but my buddy did not.

I was just wondering if anyone else was noticing this?????

Yeah you must be doing Esseles, either that or you're doing Hammer and are like 3-4 levels above it.

Athiss for example, can't be done with companions, at least not in my opinion, unless you and a buddy are like 22-23 and have nicely geared companions, and in that case you don't really even need to do it anymore.

I might have the level ranges wrong, but basically: flashpoints are appropriately difficult for their level range.

Flashpoints can be easy if you are good and bad if you are bad. Example i'm level 21 went to Athiss with level 20-23 Bounty Hunter Healing Juggernaut tanking we blew thorugh it twice no problems without dieing. Our BH was great at healing and our Tank knew exactly what to do. Later I went with a diffrent team and we got slaughtered because even though our tank was higher he was horrible as was the healer.

For example the last boss in Athiss did one thing that droped my health to 400 hp but I was never worried because our BH was a boss. Now if was the second team I had I would have died.

Interesting. Did you make this assessment based on playing the Black Talon or Esseles?

In case you were unaware, the patch notes from more-or-less a month ago said that both beginner flashpoints were tuned down to be accomplished by two characters. Its best to base it more on being level appropriate for something like Hammer Station or a Heroic Flashpoint.

Just slept through athiss... flash points are way to easy.

Do the Foundry, then come back and tell me how easy they are.

The challenge in Flashpints is the bosses, not the trash.

Don't judge the difficulty off of the first couple low level flashpoints.

After doing Athiss I can certainly agree with you there. I was so strange to see all these solo mobs as trash then boom random boss. Unexpected to say the least. But Athiss was not as hard as i was expecting, imo Hammer Station is harder than Athiss. Last boss included.

OH and minor off topic question. Is there an easier way to get out of Athiss than running all... the ... way ... back? the 18hr call to fleet stations isnt too useful haha

After doing Athiss I can certainly agree with you there. I was so strange to see all these solo mobs as trash then boom random boss. Unexpected to say the least. But Athiss was not as hard as i was expecting, imo Hammer Station is harder than Athiss. Last boss included.

OH and minor off topic question. Is there an easier way to get out of Athiss than running all... the ... way ... back? the 18hr call to fleet stations isnt too useful haha

You're supposed to leave Athiss by clicking "Exit Area" right above your mini map.