Roleplay: looking for Jedi/Sith Apprentice or Master, or Bounty hunter ... see thread

Darthflowmotion

so i would like to roleplay with someone as if i am their master or their apprentice..

Being master, one would instruct the apprentice to run dangerous errands and such,and at the same time creating our own story, a story that never ends.

Being apprentice; yeah vice versa^

Anyone willing? Rule of Two, sith side?

following the rule of two would mean the apprentice would inevitably kill the master, repeating the cycle.

and for the jedi..Whatever the heck jedi follow.. i need someone to teach me.

AND of course a Bounty hunter roleplay would be epic as well, maybe not apprentice and master but.. The New guy and the Veteran, the Veteran helping the new guy out, the new guy learning new skills everyday and being sent out to eliminate enemies (world bosses) for money.

Anyway, i love this idea, and just hope someone would be interested...

Imagination. This will be our story.

Edited by Darthflowmotion

Bumping two times in the same day as the original post? Using an exasperated little emoticon in your last bump? You sound like an awfully impatient roleplayer. Should roleplay partners beware if they don't return your tells quick enough?

I had a long reply giving some suggestions for your RP and then saying that I'm not personally interested. Then I saw your inane rape joke. Sorry, you don't merit suggestions based on that. :p I now KNOW I'd not want to RP with you. Edited by Arvig
Missed the crude joke by the OP

Patience young padawan...

And others, cut him some slack, really. You were berating him (yes you were) so he made a stupid comment. What is this, peace is a lie...

OP, you might want to go to the mixers and get to know people. Let them see you at RP and then maybe they'll work with you. The problem is that no one has RP'd with you and because of that, they are unlikely to get into story RP with you.

Edited by AlaricSevGirl

Patience young padawan...

And others, cut him some slack, really. You were berating him (yes you were) so he made a stupid comment. What is this, peace is a lie...

OP, you might want to go to the mixers and get to know people. Let them see you at RP and then maybe they'll work with you. The problem is that no one has RP'd with you and because of that, they are unlikely to get into story RP with you.

Well, I suppose you could say he got defensive sure. I'll grant you that. But at the same time based on his stupid comment, albeit while being defensive and his general impatience I'm still not very inclined to RP a storyline with him.

Random RP if I ever do bump into him? Maybe. Storyline? As of right now, no.

Edited by Arvig