HK 55 bonus mission???

Peterwilk

That chapter was a subscriber reward if you remained a Suscriber from day X to day Y. If you weren't a sub for that entire time, you can't get access to it. ( I forget the exact dates, but it was something along the lines of Jan 2016-August 1st 2016)

That chapter was a subscriber reward if you remained a Suscriber from day X to day Y. If you weren't a sub for that entire time, you can't get access to it. ( I forget the exact dates, but it was something along the lines of Jan 2016-August 1st 2016)

So its NOT possible to get that quest, Damn shame.....

So its NOT possible to get that quest, Damn shame.....

Well, your character only has a brief cameo at the end; the rest of the time you would play HK-55 just like everyone who put the quest on Youtube.

Now, IF Bioware had told us that we would also get a companion and a personnel decoration, I might not have let my sub lapse during that time; no regrets about the chapter itself, though.

Edited by Mubrak

Well, your character only has a brief cameo at the end; the rest of the time you would play HK-55 just like everyone who put the quest on Youtube.

Now, IF Bioware had told us that we would also get a companion and a personnel decoration, I might not have let my sub lapse during that time; no regrets about the chapter itself, though.

What personnel decoration? I have HK-55 and the letter saying I had access blah blah but I didn't receive any special decoration that I'm aware of.