[BUG] Fore Bending not working

Draconerus

I recently trained into force bending, however when I use resurgence the proc doesn't do anything. I get force bending but dark infusion is still the same cast time and dark heal is still same mana cost etc. This is an amazing skill but it appears to be broken.

It worked in beta like a treat with a nice 1.5 second cast for a normal 3 second Dark Infusion cast after 2 talent points. Check it again and check you get the force bending proc on your buff bar (remembering that 1 point = 50%, 2 points = 100% proc chance). Looks just like the talent in the corruption tree Edited by IFVI_Devil

It worked in beta like a treat with a nice 1.5 second cast for a normal 3 second Dark Infusion cast after 2 talent points. Check it again and check you get the force bending proc on your buff bar (remembering that 1 point = 50%, 2 points = 100% proc chance). Looks just like the talent in the corruption tree

OP: I think this is your problem. It's not a guaranteed proc when you only have one point in it. That's where a bigger sample size than 1 attempt is advisable. :p