Did F2P fix the Pop in your opinion.

Henu

Just looking around the fleets in prime time ive noticed the population hasn't really gotten better. Last night it peak to about 90 - 100 but that was the best i saw (imp side). Starter worlds do have an average of 120 people but we all know that wont last.

So, is it time for server merge? Did F2P help the server?

F2P hasn't been out that long, certainly not long enough for the vast majority of the people who came in with it to have reached 50. Give it time, once people get to 50 is when they really decide whether they want to stick around, and thats when you'll see fleet numbers go up. Numbers wont change if people are still all out levelling.

When GW2 came out, Most of the TOG guys left and im sure there were many many others that said they will be back when F2P was out, but i have not seen any of them on my friends list yet. I dont think the F2P people will make a difference to the rest of us due to there limits.

F2P hasn't been out that long, certainly not long enough for the vast majority of the people who came in with it to have reached 50. Give it time, once people get to 50 is when they really decide whether they want to stick around, and thats when you'll see fleet numbers go up. Numbers wont change if people are still all out levelling.

This. There has been a significant increase in the population. They are just spread across the diff worlds. When they reach 50 yes they will be limited, but its that point that most will decide if they are going to sub or not (or buy unlocks). This thread is way too soon, as we've already seen a huge increase in the amt of sub 50 pvp games that are going almost non stop (i'm just assuming the same is true for fps). Give it time.

still a bit early to tell. hopefully the f2p people will stay on and sub up once they are at 50. fixing pops however I'd another story. less rage and more helping people will keep the pvpers, pvping. I'm not saying I'm great either I rage a bit, but only coz I love you all. maybe if we lay off on the new comers a bit show them some helpful web sites about specs and game strats we can keep new comers pvping. .il be willing to try and help towards this now's if anyone can post suggestion on a good way of getting this idea started... thanks for reading.

Try hanging around DK and Balmorra on imp side, Its really buzzing since f2p.

How long they'll stay remains to be seen. :)

As has already been said, it will be at least a month before we get any idea how the numbers are affected.

Edited by Mowermanx