Lfg-

Blue_October

My name in game is Brëaking. My toon is a lvl 44 Assassin tank and plan on staying that way.

Previous MMO experience are WOW: Vanilla, entering MC (mage) with blues and greens, to the completion of heroic spine ( i never wanna wipe 5 weeks in a row again, big reason why i quit) Currently still playing EvE online since 2010. In the CVA allainace. Love this game! i cant seem to get any of my friends to quit WOW. Looking for like minded players who Raid and pvp- contact me anytime..

<Chosen> (4/4 NiM 16 EC) is always looking for active and skilled players for PvE and PvP activities. Tue-Thurs raid nights. Message DrGordon or Saros/Sarosa in game if interested. We've got vent so you're welcome to come hang out before making your decision. We know most of the top-tier schems and have cheap mats if you're looking to gear up quickly!

~DrGordon

<Chosen> (4/4 NiM 16 EC) is always looking for active and skilled players for PvE and PvP activities. Tue-Thurs raid nights. Message DrGordon or Saros/Sarosa in game if interested. We've got vent so you're welcome to come hang out before making your decision. We know most of the top-tier schems and have cheap mats if you're looking to gear up quickly!

~DrGordon

I have a 41 madness sorcerer. Is your guild accepting sub-50, non-healers?

I have a 41 madness sorcerer. Is your guild accepting sub-50, non-healers?

We've got 4 dps sorcs in guild, so yes, we have no problem if you're a non-healer. Below 50, it's kind of up to you to finish off the leveling process, but we have no problem getting you in guild. Once you hit 50, we're obviously doing daily flashpoints and story mode operations that you're welcome to join for. Again, throw us a whisper (DrGordon, Saros, Sarosa).