** Official PvP BUG list (1.4) **

Apaolo

Whether it's class, WZ or just a general bug with PvP, please list em here so we can help minimize the amount of threads going about. I'll go back and edit this post shortly to list the ones I've seen.

Class:

Juggernaught: Smash firing off (showing damage), but not delivering damage and/or damage appears delayed.

WZ's:

1. Backfill - Obviously broken and not working as intended. Many reports on this issue, self explanitory.

2. Voidstar - Different issues with this WZ, the more pressing matter is the deciding factor on who wins/loses. It seems teams are beating other teams to the same point, but getting credited with a loss and vice versa. The tie-breaker is also not working, as plenty of peeps have pointed out the attacking team is winning these regardless.

3. Reported issue of Ranked Queues not popping on Harbringer. Despite teams working together to get a queue pop, and logging off and back on in case of queue bug, was still not getting the Rated match to start.

4. When an 8 team is queue'd for Rateds and the queue pops, if a player does not accept or decline of the invite, the WZ used to automatically port you in anyways (which was a nice feature in case someone missed it accidently). Last night, my teammate missed the original queue pop, but was NOT transported to the WZ.

General:

Voice overs in WZ's chatting with wrong faction.

Please try and keep your posts clear/concise, and relay as much information as you can at the same time. I will be forwarding this thread to various yellow names here, and hopefully they will pop in with some questions/answers as they see it. Thanks.

Edited by Apaolo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for creating this first off. Second here are what others have reported in a nut shell on our server...

I wanted to address that last night the Ranked Ques were not happening on the server "The Harbinger" Guilds even worked together for group ques and after people logging off and on thinking there was a bug out of the 4 teams waiting 2 hours they que never popped.

Also in normal warzone ques alot of 7 player matches is happening I believe this bug was reported in another thread, I just wanted to make sure I cover everything in the chance Bioware see's this thread and not the other.

Thanks for creating this first off. Second here are what others have reported in a nut shell on our server...

I wanted to address that last night the Ranked Ques were not happening on the server "The Harbinger" Guilds even worked together for group ques and after people logging off and on thinking there was a bug out of the 4 teams waiting 2 hours they que never popped.

Also in normal warzone ques alot of 7 player matches is happening I believe this bug was reported in another thread, I just wanted to make sure I cover everything in the chance Bioware see's this thread and not the other.

Yup, got those listed, and thanks for the post. So far, it seems they haven't taken any interest in the PvP bugs, but I'm sure Allison is pretty busy putting out fires in many areas. Lol.

At the start of rep v rep warzones, the voice is from rep v imp warzones instead. Dunno about imp v imp

1) Played one Rep v. Rep Civil War match this morning where I was on the Imperial side but rather than being in a Republic ship I was in the Imperial ship with the Imperial voice. The Republic warzone simulation voice and the other Republic ship was absent.

2) Played a Rep v. Rep Huttball match yesterday wherein the huttball failed to appear in the middle.

Per Allison's post today:

Thank you for your reports, everyone. We've confirmed that there is currently an issue that can affect Voidstar wins and award them incorrectly. We're working on this issue and will have it fixed in an upcoming patch!

Yup, got those listed, and thanks for the post. So far, it seems they haven't taken any interest in the PvP bugs, but I'm sure Allison is pretty busy putting out fires in many areas. Lol.

not just the PvP bugs, they are silent on the PvE ones as well. They seem to not care about what is going on throughout the game after 1.2 part 2,,,,er,, I mean 1.4.

Plus, anyone else noticed that resolve is not working like they said it would after 1.4?

not just the PvP bugs, they are silent on the PvE ones as well. They seem to not care about what is going on throughout the game after 1.2 part 2,,,,er,, I mean 1.4.

Yeah hopefully all areas of gameplay get their fixes soon.

Although I do think the Voidstar issue shld be fixed ASAP, that's pretty game-breaking for PvP.

Thanks for putting this together; I hope it gets seen.

A bit of BG: I have played a Shii-Cho Marauder since launch, on an Alienware M17x laptop (Win7), with top tier internets from Time Warner.

Here are my bugs:

@Voidstar (@Border of 1st room & Transition hallway into 2nd room) Smash fails to damage targets at the door, specifically the area within ~4 meters from the door threshold while standing on the 1st room and ~4 meters from the door threshold while standing on the transition to 2nd room. Have had this happen many times when the enemy team plants the bomb, it goes off and the enemy team proceeds to make their way through the door (that little skirmish there, you all know what I mean); I have smashed a group of enemies (more than 3-4) and have had smash hit only 1-2 of them or NONE at all.

@Voidstar (@Border onto 1st bridge, close by 1st switch) Same issue as above. Smash will not hit all the targets it should OR hit NONE at all.

Also seen @DoorThreshold / border of 2nd room into transition hallway to 3rd room.

I should also point out that these are NOT 1.4 bugs, as I have been seeing this happen for quite a while. The most common, from my experience is the one at the border of 1st room & hallway into 2nd.

Seems to me the engine has a hard time processing things correctly (with respect to enemy positioning; in range? / not in range) when ON - OR near seams / border lines from 1 area into the other.

Kindly look into these AND FIX IT!!! :mad:

-Seeng from WoS now@Bastion

Edited by Seengularity

I have actually had a lot of issues with Huttball since the patch.

- I had a huttball game end and everything froze like it normally does but never put the scoreboard up and we couldn't leave. All of us in ops chat said we were experiencing the same thing. There was a pub on the other team running around killing us so I just logged out and back into the planet I was on before the match started....thank god

- I joined a huttball game late and when I got around midfield I started running in place like I hit a wall. I turned around and started running and after a good second or two the same thing. I looked at my connection assuming I was lagging but everything was smooth and my ping was good. Also I was seeing everyone else running around and playing normally. After looking at my connection, I tried running again without any success so I just quit out.

- I am having issues with force charge. It seems randomly sometimes when I force charge someone, they will disappear for around three seconds. One particular instance was a vanguard and they don't have a blink or anything and the others have animations. On another occasion one of them looked to me like they fell through the floor.

It seems armouring from offhand War Hero can be taken out and put into belts/bracers. I would call this a bug as not all classes uses armourings in their offhand.

You are right BUT do this instead: If you are a marauder, just buy a jug offhand and extract the strength armoring. You'll never know the difference!

I've had my ravage animate but not damage. Good thing is it doesn't go to cd but I'm still sitting there in a 3 sec self root - this use to happen pre 1.2

It has happened on a few other abilities as well.

And it happened enough that I've taken notice to it as not just some rare random glitch.

Don't know if this is a new bug, and old one that I have never seen, or just a one time fluke.

Last night a co-worker and myself group queued for a game, same as every night. This time, instead of us both happily playing together, we were put on opposing teams?

This wouldn't be so bad, except that this co-worker is also my supervisor, and I kinda owned him.....now I gotta face the music monday.