EV - can't reset

Same old Soa bug popped up last night. We wiped, came back and portions of the platform were missing. If anyone was confused, by the way, that has NOT been fixed.

But, the workaround was usually easy - just reset the instance. Here's the problem: the game wouldn't let me. The option simply didn't appear on my screen. Tried reforming the group, giving lead to another member and relogging. Nothing helped.

Has anyone encountered this and figured out a workaround to the bugged workaround?

/sigh

It's still so broken.

We tried it last night and it twice bugged out exactly the same as you with the missing platforms but eventually we could reset the instance. Another time, SOA just disappeared on the lowest level.

It would of been over fast without all the bugs.

Edited by kobesteve

Same old Soa bug popped up last night. We wiped, came back and portions of the platform were missing. If anyone was confused, by the way, that has NOT been fixed.

But, the workaround was usually easy - just reset the instance. Here's the problem: the game wouldn't let me. The option simply didn't appear on my screen. Tried reforming the group, giving lead to another member and relogging. Nothing helped.

Has anyone encountered this and figured out a workaround to the bugged workaround?

/sigh

+1 on this.

Wiped once last night, on re-entering instance some of the platforms were missing. Raid group exits area and resets instance but the boss remains bugged. Exiting area again to attempt to reset again and we discover the reset button has disappeared. Disbanding and reforming and still no dice.

Would appear we cannot complete SOA HM this week, can't believe the boss/OP is still so so bugged after this many patches, pretty unacceptable, not going to hand around for 1.2 with this ******** occurring every week.