Black Hole weekly

D-BOB

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, so many players can already craft the bh mods / armorings / barrels / hilts etc that shutting down the way to get bh comms is pointless now (at least for this tier of items). Anyone with credits can get those items off the GTN for no effort.

Yes, you are correct. And at a low low price of 2 million credits per mod, its a steal. I would only need 15+ million credits to get all the mods / armorings / barrels / hilts etc... i would need for my armor / weapons.

Thanks for the reports, everyone. We've determined that there is definitely an issue with the availability of weekly missions right now (including the Black Hole weekly), and we're working on a a fix. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Phew, thank god it's a bug.

Alright then, thanks for the update.

Thanks for the reports, everyone. We've determined that there is definitely an issue with the availability of weekly missions right now (including the Black Hole weekly), and we're working on a a fix. We apologize for the inconvenience!

I have one question for you Allison, why did I get an in-game reply saying that it is working as intended?

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/..._49_960884.jpg

^Screenshot of this in-game reply.

Filed a ticket on this yesterday myself and spoke with an in game rep. They really weren't helpful though. Glad to know it's a bug as well. I would love to see the BH comms sent over to me for completing the weekly this week but am not expecting it as it's not the end of the world. Thanks for at least acknowledging and not brushing it under the rug as "something you forgot to put into patch notes" again. Edited by Master_Nate

Thanks for the response Allison. Removing it would have been a big mistake. CS staff need to be sacked though. From my own experiences and what's been said in this thread, it seems they are worse than incompetent.

i don't Mean to Be Rude , how long is this gonna take i have three maxxed geard 50 with notinhg to DO after i run TFB and EC this week but the daily HM sense we get jack form SM OPS now and NIM KP . Doing the weekly SM OPS EV /KP for BOXX is bugged also , I getting tried of putting in ticket each week then be told sometimes my OPS was Qed wrong when it was not .. then have to reticket it because some one ether doesn't care or is being lazy .

Sorry for the upset words but it seems eveytime there a patch of any kind it fixes something that is not game breaking, to me this is game breaking SO HOW LONG WILL WE HAVE TO WAIT ? ....

I fully expect BH comms to no longer be awarded for LFG daily completions soon.

It's obvious they erred with the concept in a gear progression game such as this and are now double backing. I got decked in roughly campaign equivalent set by never seriously doing the highest difficulty ops, just BH dailies I used to strip out the 61 mods and put them in my rakata. Bam, BIS for PVE up to 1.4. I didnt get one campaign drop and I'm doing TfB hardmode with my guild when the standard pve dps is MIA and I'm not busy pvping lol.

It was and is obvious to me that this was borked from a raid progression standpoint.

Now if you want to raid at the top level you have to grind out the lower tiers as is the norm in these games.

you still can in TFB = gear without stepping in the HM with even less work if you have the creds ... 27s on my server are starting to be sold on the GTN at 1 mill each . no idea why they left in BH comms expect i guess to get bh type gear .. and i guess HMEC would be like SMEC uselss and eveyone would run HM TFB and then were back like it was somewhat with only one raid to run and not much else to look forward to . :((( .

Edited by moonshoter

I inquired about why the mission was missing - had not completed at all this week...went Friday night to run through missions, no weekly.

Ticket submitted inquiring where weekly was? Was this a bug??

Response was as per: not a bug, working as intended.

Considering the nerf'd BH comms with 1.4 (which I really find funny, considering the INCREASE in BH items now)....and considering the amount of people that are experiencing exact same issue......just kinda falls in line?

Hey, don't get me wrong...hope the guy on the other end of the ticket IS wrong....as it stands, seems to make sense...

Like he said dont beve what they tell you in the tickets ive been told stuff is working at as it should be and its not

:(....

What I find is interesting is they did not seem to be aware that a core mechanic, like the weeklies (including Story Mode Ops), is missing. The assumption being that they have play testers looking at their stuff, exclusive of the PTS. After all this time, I think we can safely say that they do NOT have play testers playing this game. That's...tragic.

I can't believe this wasn't in todays patch...

I could ahve sworn you knew about this...

checking the dev tracker now.

I seriously cannot believe that on top of all the other things you broke with 1.4, you didn't know about the BH weekly issue. We were all standing around in there this morning assuming this mysterious patch today would fix it. But you fixed maybe 2% of the total issues and nothing for my issues (since I don't have the affected vid cards).

I'm done until you clean this mess up. With 5 x 50s doing dailies, and you just broke the only worthwhile one, what's the point? Stuttering lag, Jindo ship/turret bug, hide/show head slot pretty much random and regardless of whether the box is checked for either my toon or companion, vanishing taxis on Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa, the list is extremely long. And now you've broken one of the few things useful to 50s for getting gear.

Smooth move. Really, pathetic. How do you break so much stuff? Are space monkeys randomly changing 1's to 0's in the code? Unbelievable. I've been a staunch supporter, trying to keep the naysayers at bay (and telling people in BH general chat that I'm sure they will fix this in the patch today), but this is too much.

Not only was 1.4 mostly disappointing (ooh recolored black hole gear! because art is hard!), but to allow so much to go wrong now is not going to help subscriber numbers.

What really grinds my gears, is that CS agents were giving conflicting responses to this. They were telling players that it was working as intended, leading many to believe that the weekly had been removed. Not only that, the community noticed this problem as early as last friday and its not until today, that we get a response that bw acknowledges it.......

it mind boggling how poor the communication is

Since we, as a community seem to know more about bugs than the devs(who appear to not play the game), why don't you take a moment to look over the consolidated bug list BW......

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=538004

Edited by Samoth_Nomad

I would not be surprised if they did remove it (like they removed it from story ops), but did not anticipate the backlash they are receiving, and have since decided to put it back in and call it a "Bug". Don't be too hard on CS folks... they can only work with the information they are provided.

I've worked at a help desk for years and if I had a credit for every time the information I just gave a client was miraculously rendered inaccurate by a sudden shift in management direction, I wouldn't need any BH comms.

Edited by Skallgrimson

Cant say I really care if they removed it, BH comms are to easy to get atm and now if you want extra ones you have to do HM FP.....which is good to fill up queue finder for all the fresh 50's.

BH is still a source of quick easy cash, and xp if your below 50.

You can't get to BH until you reach level 50.

for my two cents.

did a black hole weekly on 09/25/2012 with no problem

attempted to access the weekly on 10/02/2012 and was unable to obtain it; others having the same issue.

one of two things:

1. They did get rid of it and it is working as intended

2. something is wrong with weekly.

This is totally garbage!!! I have heard of people saying how they thought it helped the lower level gear people to get good gear quicker. Well I am a casual gamer who plays 3 to 4 timeas a week and i was trying to get my gear up enough to join my fellow guild in basic raids as lost island and denova but my gear wasnt good enough so i trudged along week after week to get the measlely comms i could get and then suddenlly they are gone.

No wonder i am quitting this game. Blah

could all the people who are saying it was removed please click the link at the top that says " first bioware post" and read it?

they are aware its their (whether peeps are happy with the timing or not), they stated it was a bug, and they are working on fixing it. I have my gripes like everyone else...but let's all at least do a bit of work before adding to the dogma.