Full quest/mission lists?

ScarecrowES

Just wondering if there is a good list of quests/missions out there... maybe broken down by class/planet. I noticed that sometimes I'd clear an area of quests, and then I'd get sent back there for some reason, and there'd be a new quest I'd never started and wasn't there before. It was easy enough on Coruscant to go back to hub areas to see if new quests were there (though really time consuming)... but I noticed on Taris that this wasn't going to work.

So really, I don't need walkthroughs... just a list of quests, locations, and maybe conditions for starting them. You know, just so I don't miss anything.

Some quests don't become available until you reach a certain level, and some side quests in zones require you complete the first stage of the main planetary quest line first. For example, if the main Republic quest requires you to turn on some communications relay, return to the quest giver, and then the quest giver sends you out on the next stage ... the extra side quests may require that you finish that first stage first. Don't be too concerned though, since most of those quests award your choice of planetary comms or companion gear during leveling.