Rename Smash/Sweep to......

kronichabit

too Puff/Poof I was wondering did you guys high five each other after you decided to give Fury/Focus a dot? I also was wondering why you couldn't at least make Smash/Sweep hit for what it used to? At the very least give that class some dignity back since nerf. IDK maybe let Puff/Poof spread that derp dot. Come on guys I promise you Sage/Sorcs wont cry your head off in pvp if you increase smash/sweep to its former glory because the Hit points have doubled. I was so looking foward to playing smash/sweep right up until you posted the 5.4 patch notes. WHAT!?! this spec has a dot buhahahha /slap. If anyone has a better name than Puff/Poof please leave comment for the Devs they really need some ideas for this 1... I'm just a average OG pvp smasher that would like to see a bit of this specs former glory returned, Instead I get a derp dot for a spec that should never be. This buff dot is as bad as the day that you nerfed this spec. #fact

too Puff/Poof I was wondering did you guys high five each other after you decided to give Fury/Focus a dot? I also was wondering why you couldn't at least make Smash/Sweep hit for what it used to? At the very least give that class some dignity back since nerf. IDK maybe let Puff/Poof spread that derp dot. Come on guys I promise you Sage/Sorcs wont cry your head off in pvp if you increase smash/sweep to its former glory because the Hit points have doubled. I was so looking foward to playing smash/sweep right up until you posted the 5.4 patch notes. WHAT!?! this spec has a dot buhahahha /slap. If anyone has a better name than Puff/Poof please leave comment for the Devs they really need some ideas for this 1... I'm just a average OG pvp smasher that would like to see a bit of this specs former glory returned, Instead I get a derp dot for a spec that should never be. This buff dot is as bad as the day that you nerfed this spec. #fact

Hold up one minute I am a big fan of Fury and Rage.

Please don't speak for us all I love my Force Crush it reminds me of KOTOR 2 although I agree with Smash but with my Rage Juggernaut I counterbalance the semi AOE spec with Freezing Scream which helps a lot and I use it over sweeping slash.

With Fury we need this a increase in the AOE department by one of three ideas:

1) Increase Sweeping Slash damage output.

2) Change the elemental damage of Force Crush to effect a 'radius or upto 5 enemies.'

3) Similar to above but instead you have to spread elemental damage with Smash.

4) Force Scream made into an AOE Scream.

2 and 3 is my favourite options really would make the class more fun with the passive using Force Crush you gain a free Smash more viable I seem to more or less use it for raging burst personally because Smash sucks.

As stated it can be done and the plus side is the Elemental damage is over a period of time which is 3 seconds.

Personally it would work so well without the moans of PVPers about Smash monkey this and that.

Edited by DarthSealth