X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

HavocMaster

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can get it from Belsavis, I remember when I was levelling one of my chars there I seen someone selling iut that's all im going on.

As people said in previous posts, you can probably get it from a blue box given after the "Breakthrough" heroic 4.

I got mine from GTM for 35.000 Crs a few weeks ago.

Still bad luck on my part, i do the 'breakthrough' h4 daily since i read this article here (06/23) + i try regularly lv 44 boxes from commendation equip vendor.

This means i turned in plus minus 50 boxes ...

I got all sorts of good orange modable armor, some even rare, got all sorts of weapons .. blaster pistol, rifle, saber, dual sabre (some 2 times) but sniper rifle still eludes me :D

Still bad luck on my part, i do the 'breakthrough' h4 daily since i read this article here (06/23) + i try regularly lv 44 boxes from commendation equip vendor.

I got all sorts of good orange modable armor, some even rare, got all sorts of weapons .. blaster pistol, rifle, saber, dual sabre (some 2 times) but sniper rifle still eludes me :D

Don't give it, that 44 lvl crate game the sniper rifle. And you can buy the crate either from belsavis or voss comm vendor. They both have it. Sometimes i buy them in bulk from people, for 10k a piece.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, almost month later, when i deployed all my 3x 50 characters that are able to solo this quest, i finally got it, so i speak about another 100-120 boxes opened (including the ones purchased from vendor for belsavis commendations from heroics)

So i dont know, but on my part i talk about approximately 150 boxes before finally got this baby :D

• 2 weeks later...
I have switched servers and now one doubt comes to my mind... does this rifle only drops for imperials?

Because I have openned several blue boxes while I was in Belsavis/Voss with my Commando in the new server and it didn't drop for me...

I don't recall ever seeing an autocannon drop (Republic specific weapon), so there is a good chance that the sniper rifle will not drop for republic. I am completely guessing though.

I don't recall ever seeing an autocannon drop (Republic specific weapon), so there is a good chance that the sniper rifle will not drop for republic. I am completely guessing though.

I had the same thought, I initially burnt though hundreds of Belsavis comms with my republic main looking for it with no luck, finally after about 3 months of constant GTN checking I picked it up for 25k ;)

I couldn't click buy fast enough, Pic

I had the same thought, I initially burnt though hundreds of Belsavis comms with my republic main looking for it with no luck, finally after about 3 months of constant GTN checking I picked it up for 25k ;)

I couldn't click buy fast enough, Pic

Haha, I'm doing the same now.

Every single day I go and check GTM.

I'm playing in Canderous Ordo now and I was from Drooga's Pleasure Barge.

• 4 weeks later...

I love how this one guy had one up on my server for 40mil then 25mil then 10mil, then 4.5mil and sold it last night for a final price of 2mil. I had another guy on my server trying to sell it in trade chat for 25 mil and when I told him I'd give him 500k he told me he had offers for 20mil. Later that night I see him trying to sell it for 10mil lol

Point is its not worth allot of creds, maybe a mil or two but don't be silly when pricing it.

FYI,

I got one (as i stated sooner in this thread awhile ago). I run the 'Breakthrough' quest pretty regularly every day as it gives good $$ anyway and in hopes of getting it for my friend (as he promised me some other thingies for return).

I dont count it how many boxes i opened already, but it is already hundreds (3 toons almost every day) and still got just that one.

Not sure if it is just bad luck, or if it is just that scarce?

FYI,

I got one (as i stated sooner in this thread awhile ago). I run the 'Breakthrough' quest pretty regularly every day as it gives good $$ anyway and in hopes of getting it for my friend (as he promised me some other thingies for return).

I dont count it how many boxes i opened already, but it is already hundreds (3 toons almost every day) and still got just that one.

Not sure if it is just bad luck, or if it is just that scarce?

I guess it's a pretty rare drop, that's why it's so valuable.

I farmed lots of Belsavis's comms and "The Tyrant" quest with my trooper for several days with no success.

I have this rifle with my sniper in the old Drooga's Pleasure Barge (now merged to The Harbinger) and in that server there were a few for sale in GTM for around 2.5 ~ 4.0 mil credits.

In my new server (Canderous Ordo that is The Jedi Covenant now) I got kinda lucky, because a few days ago I found one in GTM (after farming it for several days) for "only" 400.000 Crs... Thanks God I had 1.0 Mil at that time to buy it! :rolleyes:

Now my new Sniper (Cönstantine) is already level 18 and I can't wait to use this jewel that is waiting for me in my locker. :D

And while I can't, I'm farming some PvP comms to get this K-406 Combat Ripper rifle, that's also nice looking.

Edited by Haggardbr