Bonethrasher 24k SM swipe

I'd imagine he ground pounded you before the swipe, it gives a debuff that ups the dmg by a ton. Should avoid him for a few seconds after he drives you into the ground.

This is a very valid point. People often forget that they need not be close to him / at the beginning of the swipe because of that.

I'd imagine he ground pounded you before the swipe, it gives a debuff that ups the dmg by a ton. Should avoid him for a few seconds after he drives you into the ground.

I shall keep these words in mind next time I do this. Just thought I'd ask because I'd never been hit for so much on story mode before. It kinda blew my mind when I seen I was hit for 24k.

After Bonethrasher has pounded a player into the ground that player will have a short-term debuff placed on them, looks like a brown / red icon of a bald man screaming. Stay the hell away until it has run out, because a high percentage of the time another player will be a "Headless-Chicken" & causing Bonethrasher to swing around wildly cleaving most of the melee, & if it hits you BOOM.

ALSO there can frequently be a nasty bug that causes the pounded player to become "Entangled" with Bonethrasher & when he swings you will be "dragged" around with his swipe & EVEN IF YOU ARE BEHIND it will hit you, the only way to get "disentangled" is putting enough range between you when Bonethrasher is one side of the pit & get to the other side away from him, or you die, so this bug kinda makes it mandatory to get yourself as far from him as possible once debuffed.

To the OP there is a know glitch in the fight where he will NM mechanics in a SM ops. So I have taken a 24k or more hit before while in campain/hazmaat. This glitch has been there a while, I don't expect it will be fixed soon.

And yes it is a random swipe, he did not eat a piggy or enrage or ground stomp. This rare glitch hasn't happened alot but I have seen it more than once.

To the OP there is a know glitch in the fight where he will NM mechanics in a SM ops. So I have taken a 24k or more hit before while in campain/hazmaat. This glitch has been there a while, I don't expect it will be fixed soon.

And yes it is a random swipe, he did not eat a piggy or enrage or ground stomp. This rare glitch hasn't happened alot but I have seen it more than once.

The glitch is there and quite known, but afaik when you get hit by that bug, you get consistently hit for around 33k. 24k sounds more like either the stomp debuff or the piggy enrage.