A mature or over 30 server

Sathid

I know,this has been asked since MMO's have come about and here i am posting this but really iam sure there is many like me that wish to play with my peers and not teen or even early 20 somethings that have rage issue's,immature comments,cussing and demanding things with Caps.

My EQ2 guild of over 40 people i think the youngest person is around 28 or so with the most senior age of 72,never is there rage issues and disagreements that do happen are discussed in a very open and mature fashion and dealt the same way.

I find myself logging off after grouping with some people and my ignore list is growing by leaps and bounds,i do not wish to play with children,i am here to play a game not be some psychologist to immature teen brats and twenty something's that get their online entertainment being jerk off's,when they should be dating or working or college broad statement but it is often true (back in my day these 20 something were called geeks).

Also in EQ2 there is group chat,i wish that this was implemented here as well so that i could cut through the chase and just be done and leave said group before i see little things typed across my screen.

Im not easily offended or get mad too easy but i tire of stupid and inane comments when i am grouped,i know that there is many age that can act immature but it is far fewer.

I would gladly reroll all my toons,hell il even pay alittle more for a server like this.

Edit:Whoops i meant this for the general discussion,sry.

Edited by Sathid

I know,this has been asked since MMO's have come about and here i am posting this but really iam sure there is many like me that wish to play with my peers and not teen or even early 20 somethings that have rage issue's,immature comments,cussing and demanding things with Caps.

My EQ2 guild of over 40 people i think the youngest person is around 28 or so with the most senior age of 72,never is there rage issues and disagreements that do happen are discussed in a very open and mature fashion and dealt the same way.

I find myself logging off after grouping with some people and my ignore list is growing by leaps and bounds,i do not wish to play with children,i am here to play a game not be some psychologist to immature teen brats and twenty something's that get their online entertainment being jerk off's,when they should be dating or working or college broad statement but it is often true (back in my day these 20 something were called geeks).

Also in EQ2 there is group chat,i wish that this was implemented here as well so that i could cut through the chase and just be done and leave said group before i see little things typed across my screen.

Im not easily offended or get mad too easy but i tire of stupid and inane comments when i am grouped,i know that there is many age that can act immature but it is far fewer.

I would gladly reroll all my toons,hell il even pay alittle more for a server like this.

Edit:Whoops i meant this for the general discussion,sry.

Being a long time EQ2 player myself, I gotta say I don't think a server of that type would work. EQ2 really has become a niche game with a pretty wonderful community (with exceptions, of course). Overall, I absolutely adore the EQ2 community. Coming here was a bit of a jolt for me as well.

However, I don't think it has as much to do with age as it has to do with the fact that this game has a much wider audience, being much more mainstream. While that's a good thing, the downside is you end up with the impression that the game has a terrible community. It doesn't, but it seems that way just because bad and immature players show up far more often... but that's just because there are so many more people. I personally don't think it has much to do with age at all (I'm 38, by the way).

Good Afternoon Everyone!

We ask that topics posted in Star Wars General Discussion stay focused on the Star Wars™ franchise outside of The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off-topic, we're going to close it. If you wish to discuss Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please use the General Discussion forum.

Since you already recreated the topic in a more appropriate forum, we ask that if you have thoughts or feedback, to share with it there.

Thank you for understanding!