RWZ COMMs once EWH gear obtained, what to do

Auggiedoggie

I have all my EWH gear, augmented, including relics, and closing in on 4500 rwz comms, now what should I plan on doing with them? I could upgrade my companion gear I guess but since I solely PVP that would seem to be a waste. Any suggestions on how to take the EWH gear to the next level, if there is one?

Sniper/Eng, Warload

Respectfully,

Edited by Auggiedoggie
title adjustment to make it clearer

I have all my EWH gear, augmented, including relics, and closing in on 4500 rwz comms, now what should I plan on doing with them? I could upgrade my companion gear I guess but since I solely PVP that would seem to be a waste. Any suggestions on how to take the EWH gear to the next level, if there is one?

Sniper/Eng, Warload

Respectfully,

buy stims and heals..is the only thing you can really do as a sniper because they only have one gear set for all three trees

Edited by Hexdoll

Sniper/Eng, Warload

Respectfully,

First of all. Is your gear itemized? :rak_02: :rak_02:

You got all your EWH min/max? (aka fully optimized)?

Because that would take quite an investment.

(Example: You notice the boots have your favourite mod. Buy a bunch of boots and put that mod into EVERYTHING)

Edited by Arlanon

1) Optimizing your gear (Low Endurance, High Power / Crit)

2) If it's done you should start to save some credit for later expansion.

3) Start to look for a Ranked team to reach another lvl.

4) Enjoy playing PvP. You grind all this gear to get your character to top notch. Now it's the time to enjoy it !!!

5) If you are bored you could reroll another class and expand your Legacy !!!