New Zayne Carrick armor and dyes.

Frostythefett

I don't know if this is intended or not but, if it is it needs a fix IMO anyways. When you use any type of dye that has dual colors or just a secondary, the gloves fingers dyes to said color. For example, I am using the secondary black dye and it leaves most of the gloves brown still except the fingers. This looks a little weird and is off putting. Does anyone else agree it should be changed so their gloves fingers stay the same color as the gloves themselves? I find it silly that the gloves stay brown but not the fingers.

I don't know if this is intended or not but, if it is it needs a fix IMO anyways. When you use any type of dye that has dual colors or just a secondary, the gloves fingers dyes to said color. For example, I am using the secondary black dye and it leaves most of the gloves brown still except the fingers. This looks a little weird and is off putting. Does anyone else agree it should be changed so their gloves fingers stay the same color as the gloves themselves? I find it silly that the gloves stay brown but not the fingers.

Well, it doesn't technically appear to be a bug to me as the fingers share the secondary dye colour in their normal state as well. I personally agree that they would look better if they shared the colour of the gloves.

Yeah it definitely does share the secondary dye slot for sure, they should just fix that. I am glad you agree though. Also while we are on the subject on the armor, what's with the belt? Could have been done a little better IMO if you look at the actual armor from the comics. More pouches, a holster, ect. Just my 2c. Anyways, hopefully we can get a fix for this. Have to keep my gloves un-unified until then.