Canceling subsctribtion - credits ?

iankalo

What will happend with my milions of credits if Im become f2p for a while ? I know f2p have 200k limit. So , I`ll have 200k and the rest ot my credits will be erased (gone) forever or I`ll have it back when I re-sub ?

They will be locked in a security trust and managed by the hutts.

You will have no access to your money above the verge of 350.000 credits for preferred players. There are cartel items allowing your to withdraw credits from this trust.

The moment you subscribe again, the hutts reluctantly give you back your money and kill a wookiee (win-win situation!)

Ooooh ... Do we get the pelt as well?

For a small fee, the pelt will be groomed, industrially cleaned twice (you know how resilient wookiee-fleas are) and recolored in any color you want (primary and secondary). Delivery is free anywhere on Hutta and Nar Shadaar.

Please note, that Wookiee-extermination is eligible for a tax refund in all republic space due to §42c - Intergalactic pest control law (IPCL).

For a small fee, the pelt will be groomed, industrially cleaned twice (you know how resilient wookiee-fleas are) and recolored in any color you want (primary and secondary). Delivery is free anywhere on Hutta and Nar Shadaar.

Please note, that Wookiee-extermination is eligible for a tax refund in all republic space due to §42c - Intergalactic pest control law (IPCL).

Sign me up! ...er..... Sign me out and then sign me up!

You guys are horrible. I admit that Wookiee love is very violent, but you want to exterminate them?

Sure we would.

You wouldn't protect a rakghoul either, would you? And at least rakghouls are descendents of sentient beings.

(Yes, I am an anti-wookiee racist and would play a Trandoshan wookiee-slayer the moment it became available. When my guild does a KP-run, the wookiee at the entrance is reserved to be killed by me alone - even though I am a healer)

• Dev Post
They will be locked in a security trust and managed by the hutts.

You will have no access to your money above the verge of 350.000 credits for preferred players. There are cartel items allowing your to withdraw credits from this trust.

The moment you subscribe again, the hutts reluctantly give you back your money and kill a wookiee (win-win situation!)

This guy is correct, and is so with delightful flavor I might add.

Subscribers who unsubscribe get moved down to 'preferred' status. I believe your cap at that point will be 350K. Every other credit that you have, and that you earn while capped, is put into 'escrow'. You can purchase the ability to withdraw credits from escrow. Also, if you resubscribe, access to these credits are restored.

I know this is annoying, but this is actually a design decision that was made primarily to slow down credit farmers using free accounts to abuse the game. We are continually examining things like this to see if we can lessen these sorts of restrictions on players without creating a haven for credit farmers.

What will happend with my milions of credits if Im become f2p for a while ? I know f2p have 200k limit. So , I`ll have 200k and the rest ot my credits will be erased (gone) forever or I`ll have it back when I re-sub ?

your earned credits will go into an escrow thingy which will allow you to Ransom Back your own digital money, with real money ( coins ) :)

Subscribers who unsubscribe get moved down to 'preferred' status. I believe your cap at that point will be 350K. Every other credit that you have, and that you earn while capped, is put into 'escrow'. You can purchase the ability to withdraw credits from escrow. Also, if you resubscribe, access to these credits are restored.

I know this is annoying, but this is actually a design decision that was made primarily to slow down credit farmers using free accounts to abuse the game. We are continually examining things like this to see if we can lessen these sorts of restrictions on players without creating a haven for credit farmers.

But the accounts with 350k credit cap are Preferred = required money from former subscription, ROTHC or Cartel Coins purchase. These ain't the ones credit farming bots use Edited by Pietrastor

But the accounts with 350k credit cap are Preferred = required money from former subscription, ROTHC or Cartel Coins purchase. These ain't the ones credit farming bots use
It only takes $5 to become a preferred account and if it gave them unrestricted access to credits, credit farmers would gladly pay that.

...probably with stolen credit cards.

A pretty good system in other games with caps you go over and it is gone. At least this saves it and you have a way to get to it.

actualy you say real money but jsut doing the story missions will give you cartel points from hte achievment list

and the excrow cartel unlock cost almost nothing

10 25 and 50

to open up your credits a bit

i earn 50 cartel creds with going on a kill spree ona planet( getting those 1000 kills for a achievment)