Upcoming Dev Livestream – June 3rd

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

I want to let you all know about our next planned developer livestream which will be happening on Wednesday, June 3rd from 4-5PM CDT. You can check out the livestream on our twitch channel, here.

What we will be showing over the course of our one hour stream is some of the new content we have talked about which is coming this year. First up, we will be walking you through the entirety of the new Yavin IV Stronghold! Second, we will be doing all of that as a Togruta.

So tune in as we showcase the new Stronghold and playable Species coming to SWTOR. Thanks everyone, we’ll see you then.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see that the livestreams are returning again. :)

some of the new content we have talked about which is coming this year

I really hope that we will getting the new content very soon, like in July at the latest. I'm anxious to see something new. Hopefully, "coming this year" is just a reference to the 2015 roadmap and doesn't mean we have to wait long to get it. ;)

Also, I have a feeling that PTS will soon be turned on if the stronghold and species are already in a playable state.

Edited by Jerba

Yavin???? You have got to be kidding me ! Last year at the Seattle Community Cantina event we were told that Alderaan was in the works ... what happened to that??? That's the one I've been waiting for and saving up for.

Yavin??? Seriously???? NO Thank You!!!!:mad:

Yavin???? You have got to be kidding me ! Last year at the Seattle Community Cantina event we were told that Alderaan was in the works ... what happened to that??? That's the one I've been waiting for and saving up for.

You do realise that the Yavin stronghold was not only announced but previewed at the Anaheim Celebration event back in April, right? This isn't exactly breaking news.

Edited to note: I, for one, welcome our new Ahsoka-clone overlords! :D

Edited by LogicLoup

Add the Black Crystal Color to this new content stuff, please.

And bring back Grand Mounts/Sets/Armors/Weapons packs, please.

Also: new events (NEW, not old one's back), new Flashpoint's and Warzones. Introduce the system of Solo FP's with 4 companions instead of the droid, and make it possible to ALL flashpoints. By now, that's all I really care and want to see.

Togruta and new stronghold I really don't care, I'll never play as one and never have one, respectively.

Edited by henriquecorseuil

I'm happy for the people excited for Togruta. For me, playing as a different looking character doesn't excite me as we can already do that ad infinitum. But that aside, what we REALLY don't need is a livestream dedicated to showing us what it is like to play with a different character look in a new stronghold. What you need to do is just release those two items yesterday and stop taking a year to hype them up. Even if I was interested in those two things, they are definitely not worth nearly a year of hype.

Talk to us about actual playable content that you have planned for the rest of the year. We're still waiting to hear about what will make 2015 such a great year.

And don't bother releasing the Yavin stronghold unless you're increasing the limit to 5. The bonus can remain at 100% but don't make us deactivate a stronghold to get this new one. That's just rude.

Hi, are you going to show anything important to actual endgame? I don't care about strongholds, I don't care about races. I care about endgame PvE content and endgame PvP content. Are you going to show anything related to that? Edited by NextGenHunter

Hi, are you going to show anything important to actual endgame? I don't care about strongholds, I don't care about races. I care about endgame PvE content and endgame PvP content. Are you going to show anything related to that?

I think the answer is "no" and hope for something better to be announced June 15.

Hi, are you going to show anything important to actual endgame? I don't care about strongholds, I don't care about races. I care about endgame PvE content and endgame PvP content. Are you going to show anything related to that?

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Meh, strongholds are plenty endgame to me.

I dont care about endgame PvE content or rated PvP.. Dont see me complaining when a new Op or ranked season is the next new thing though.

Meh, strongholds are plenty endgame to me.

I dont care about endgame PvE content or rated PvP.. Dont see me complaining when a new Op or ranked season is the next new thing though.

Fair Enough, we have a difference of opinion. Which is fine. I'm happy for you :)

Edited by NextGenHunter

I am excited to see the Yavin stronghold and the Togruta! However, as nice as a video featuring them is, I would probably be just as excited without it. Unless of course said video includes at least a vague release date, or maybe a little peek at Togruta character customization, in which case I will be one happy player. And I would really love to know what is coming in 3.3.

So, I'll just be over here crossing my fingers and preparing to squee. ;)

Edited by Gwena

Hey folks!

I want to let you all know about our next planned developer livestream which will be happening on Wednesday, June 3rd from 4-5PM CDT. You can check out the livestream on our twitch channel, here.

What we will be showing over the course of our one hour stream is some of the new content we have talked about which is coming this year. First up, we will be walking you through the entirety of the new Yavin IV Stronghold! Second, we will be doing all of that as a Togruta.

So tune in as we showcase the new Stronghold and playable Species coming to SWTOR. Thanks everyone, we’ll see you then.

-eric

You are a GOD Eric!! Thanks for this info will have to make sure I am either done with work by then or have the day off. :D

Hey folks!

I want to let you all know about our next planned developer livestream which will be happening on Wednesday, June 3rd from 4-5PM CDT.

-eric

I do not want to miss this, please write some other timezones aswell as you do with the patchnotes. I can not miss the walkthrough of the new stronghold. I have already been planning items there in my mind from the pictures I saw from the Cantina.

Edited by Icestar

They NEVER announced an Alderaan SH. They just said Alderaan would be a nice place for a stronghold.