View Single Post

Rion_Starkiller
08.22.2019 , 10:43 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Celise View Post
T
What is real? like asking what is normal?
All of it is from different points of view and because it all different points of view i don't take any notice of it until those points of view all align as one. basically i'm saying if you got nothing worth saying, no point adding and jumping on that bandwagon sinply because you can.

You point links right to the previous quoted person, get some proof first... and i don't want your opinions.
I meant "let's be realistic" because I am trying to think of the most probable/logical reason for loot crates.

If the worst thing Irving did was GC loot crates, why was the same system put in place for several other EA games? Why do we assume that it was his personal decision? I think he had some control over HOW they were implemented, and I think we can place the blame on him for the game's direction, such as chapter/story focus, and lack of raids.

But as for the last part of your post, I don't care whether you want proofs or not. I'm not here to prove anything to you, nor post for your pleasure. Take what I say or leave it, it doesn't matter in an off topic thread about something we can only speculate about because none of us work for BW or EA.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(,,,,)(\/) ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?