View Single Post

Celise
08.21.2019 , 10:30 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
IMO... he did the job he was hired to do !
That entirely depends, was he a willing pawn of the EA higher ups to come up with something like that, or did he order it himself knowing he wouldn't have to face the community on the way out?

there is being hired to do something and there is doing what you want because you have the power to do that. From the way it was said in that livesteam, it looks more like he wanted to do this and parade it around saying it was the best thing for this game to his paymasters.

unless there is confirmation to the contrary, my opinion is that he wanted to take this direction 100%. i'll be clear here, i don't want yours or anyone elses opinion on the matter, i want a clear confirmation about it from someone official, otherwise this conversation is dead in the water and i'll leave it there.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
This is true.
I blame him to a degree, but let's be real: RNG crates are an EA thing, not inherently a Ben Irving thing. See Battlefront.
What is real? like asking what is normal?
All of it is from different points of view and because it all different points of view i don't take any notice of it until those points of view all align as one. basically i'm saying if you got nothing worth saying, no point adding and jumping on that bandwagon sinply because you can.

You point links right to the previous quoted person, get some proof first... and i don't want your opinions.