Why do you like Star Wars: The Clone Wars?

Aitix

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-2) The point is that they should not have really engaging character , i mean , normal clones are not supposed to be different from each other IMO (not same story with commando nor arc of course...)

actually clones most of the time aren't exact copies of the cloned, so they would have different personalities.

As to Anakin's padawan being annoying, I dunno, I kind of like her actually. The only thing I don't like about her is not so much something about her character itself but the fact that it's so glaringly obvious that she is an afterthought. I know that this happens all the time in Star Wars' EU canon but with Ahsoka it's just way too obvious.

I don't mind it, tho I get annoyed by a few of the silly ways it affects this game. Examples: old republic troopers in clone armour, votes for lame kiddish looking species that are not featured in the original trilogy, the dum Anakin cartoon haircut that many people actually use. Tho I do watch the show and have enjoyed it, I realize it's more for kids than me, and tho I don't like when CW messes things up, i think its cool star wars is at least makin something new to watch that is also a way to draw more fans. It also could b a big help with increasing the possibility and demand for a real tv series done with a game of thrones scale budget. Wouldn't that rule?