President of Prophecy of the Five Server Nomination

GrizzlesMcKenzie

Obviously, after clearing a raid what happens is that they respawn for later time and then call all their npc friends on skype and have a conference saying that whenever John Doe raids they should make sure to hide their valuables.

DUH

i lol'd IRL

I've never even heard of this guy nor do I understand this whole server president thing so I'm assuming this is a troll thread. Very well then, here's my vote: Vader!

Reason: He will create jobs by building the Death Star (which will then solve all of our foreign affairs issues as well) :)

I've never even heard of this guy nor do I understand this whole server president thing so I'm assuming this is a troll thread. Very well then, here's my vote: Vader!

Reason: He will create jobs by building the Death Star (which will then solve all of our foreign affairs issues as well) :)

But bro. I have death star.

(he stole the schematics from my laboratory)

I like the way you think. +1