missing augment - expertise

Undorett

An Expertise augment needs to be added to crafting tables.

I believe it should be added to the armstech crafting profession, as most people tend to buy their primary stat as an augment and there are more craftable endgame PVP items available for synthweaving and armormech. Also, i think people would generally agree that armstech has the least to offer endgame players. In the interest of full disclosure my main is an armstech, but between my wife and i, we have all 14 crew skills covered.

• 1 month later...
Armstech, Armormech, and Synthweaving already have the ability to craft augments. I think expertise augments should be from Artifice.

^ This. Since Artifice has no craftable augments, they should most def be able to craft expertise augments, since they'd be popular, it would balance out the other crafts that can make 3-4 augment types.

perhaps there is a reason a pvp earned gear stat isn't available through non pvp means. can you gain other equipment that has it through non pvp means? i'm not saying this is a good or bad thing but rather not having one is a consistent means of getting expertise through pvp activities only.

.......... can you gain other equipment that has it through non pvp means?............

erm yes you can get expertise from non pvp means....

....Recruit gear :D

I understand what your saying, but if expertise augments could be crafted then they should have a valor requirement just like the BM/WH orange sets