Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the forum is working normally for me again, I have updated the records list again. The overall standings in comparison between servers is now more accurate as well, saying which server holds every slot in the categories that were counted for damage, protection, healing, and overall categories in the bottom section.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to make this list what it is today. There are 7 different server lists on this thread, and players from 14 different servers have posted entries on here. This is truly what I had hoped this thread would become back when I created it a month ago. I also thank everyone who helped me in analyzing the validity of certain records. Thanks everyone :).

Servers that participated in this thread: Jedi Covenant, The Progenitor, The Harbinger, Ebon Hawk, Begeren Colony, Prophecy of the Five, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Red Eclipse, The Bastion, Dalborra, The Shadowlands, T3-M4, Jar'kai Sword, Master Dar'nala.

1 guy on our server got 1.99M heals the other day, just short of 2M. Pretty epic, don't know if he will claim though :p

Ranked game, novare stalemate ofc

Edit: I wish I knew what server this was... and you should persuade this guy to post this, it would be the #1 overall healing record by a good amount.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

It wasn't a ranked game, look at the screenshot on the server forum, no rating gain.

So it took a few minutes, but I was finally able to find the server and screenshot you guys were referring to.

Red Eclipse Server

http://i.imgur.com/9sJel.jpg

Naturally, I won't put this on the records unless the person who OBTAINED this record wants me to put it up.(Either that, or someone who knows the person who got this record can tell me that he's ok with it.)

Also, if possible I would like Ny'sha's approval to put a link to the Red Eclipse server records list along with the other lists that are in the Ultimate PvP Records list(1st post.)

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

What's with Jedi covenant owning all the protection/dmg taken spots? Does everyone on that server tunnel the tanks? :p

Haha, well in the case of the high protection games, you could say that the person that the tank was guarding was the one getting tunneled :p. In the case of damage taken, the tank himself is being tunneled.

In my case, whenever I would tank, I would constantly be guard swapping to whoever had the lowest hp/was getting targeted the most. However, after awhile, enemy teams would just all focus on me instead so that my guard swapping/taunting didn't do much. This resulted in lower protection for me, but at one point I was averaging 400k/500k damage taken per game and frequently having over 750k damage taken. Though I don't play much anymore.

This game for example in which I had 700k damage taken(#2 on the list) was over only an 11 minute timespan.(When you look at the score you can see proof of that.)

http://imageshack.us/f/72/zabdamagetaken.jpg/

Actually for whatever reason, all 8 enemies were in the middle(enemy took their side at the start and then had that guy come middle, then one of ours took that side from them because they had noone there.) Even 2/3 of the healers that the enemy team had stopped healing to dps me.

If it had lasted for 20 minutes like a long civil war, I'd of had about 1.3 million damage taken, can you imagine if I'd retained 0 deaths with that much damage taken?

I assume the other tanks with these high numbers also do a lot of guard swapping/get tunneled a lot.

tl;dr

we have some really good tanks on Jedi Covenant. I could name about 9 tanks on our server that are all good enough to make the records for this thread. :)

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Highest Solo Kills

Scyn

25 Kills

Server: Begeren Colony

http://i45.tinypic.com/1il5dt.jpg

Weird... why does everyone on the other team have so few medals? Your team outclassed them in every stat. Either one of your healers healed more than their 2 healers combined. The dps on your team outclassed almost every one of theirs. So why is it that this game took so long? It is almost as though you let them take a node and hold it for awhile.

Weird... why does everyone on the other team have so few medals? Your team outclassed them in every stat. Either one of your healers healed more than their 2 healers combined. The dps on your team outclassed almost every one of theirs. So why is it that this game took so long? It is almost as though you let them take a node and hold it for awhile.

What really happened was the strat 1-6-1 was called. I volunteered to hit their node. I was clearly my team's highest DPS. They had 2 guarding their node, Mid was a dead lock, and our node was barely touched. I noticed I was able to kill both of the players fairly quickly and drew an additional 1-2 other players off mid so I decided to continue to hit snow until either A) I cap it or B) We cap mid. If you are trying to imply I purposely went for solo kills your sadly mistaken. I never fight for medals, kills, damage, or pure stats. I only fight for the Win and that was the best scenario in my eyes. Whether you want to accept this is up to you. I'm not going to debate your decision because this is your thread.

Edited by xContex

What really happened was the strat 1-6-1 was called. I volunteered to hit their node. I was clearly my team's highest DPS. They had 2 guarding their node, Mid was a dead lock, and our node was barely touched. I noticed I was able to kill both of the players fairly quickly and drew an additional 1-2 other players off mid so I decided to continue to hit snow until either A) I cap it or B) We cap mid. If you are trying to imply I purposely went for solo kills your sadly mistaken. I never fight for medals, kills, damage, or pure stats. I only fight for the Win and that was the best scenario in my eyes. Whether you want to accept this is up to you. I'm not going to debate your decision because this is your thread.

Hmm, I'm not trying to take anything away from your achievement, it's just the amount of solo kills you got was way more than anyone else on the list lol. That is why I was just trying to figure out the story behind it.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Hmm, I'm not trying to take anything away from your achievement, it's just the amount of solo kills you got was way more than anyone else on the list lol. That is why I was just trying to figure out the story behind it.

Understandable. I may have just misread your post but I took it in a way that you were questioning the method/goal of this warzone. I personally was pretty surprised about that amount as well. I was expecting like 15 but I didn't realize I killed so many of them by myself @_@.

Understandable. I may have just misread your post but I took it in a way that you were questioning the method/goal of this warzone. I personally was pretty surprised about that amount as well. I was expecting like 15 but I didn't realize I killed so many of them by myself @_@.

I'm sure your pocket healer had nothing to do with it right? :rak_03:

Edited by PoliteAssasin

What's with Jedi covenant owning all the protection/dmg taken spots? Does everyone on that server tunnel the tanks? :p

I take pride in this! Our server has some awesome tanks Cates,Panser,Acorns ,Zabuza and others we also have some great dps to put pressure on healers to inflate our tank numbers. Don't let the fact that its a pve server fool you we have some of the best players in this game our server.

Edited by PistolPizzle

I take pride in this! Our server has some awesome tanks Cates,Panser,Acorns ,Zabuza and others we also have some great dps to put pressure on healers to inflate our tank numbers. Don't let the fact that its a pve server fool you we have some of the best players in this game our server.

Yeah, if I were to name all the tanks that I think are/were really good on our server right off the top of my head it'd be(in no particular order)....

Zabuza(me), Kobewan, Ladispute, Cates, Acorns, Andras, Vandana, and Panser/Saerath.

Speaking of tanks.

2nd Total protection/ 1st Prot per life.

http://i.imgur.com/I2x1OXS.jpg

Yep, chalk up another protection record for our server. I expected my highest protection per life to be beaten eventually in a game like that, but in truth I never expected anyone to come close to beating me in overall protection, the time for my protection record to be overthrown may be soon approaching... since I don't really play anymore...Also, I never expected it to be from another assassin tank, good job.