Warlord Kephess hardmode kill by TSG

Grate... But..

B/w has stated that Kephess is doing significantly less damage on hard mode than intended. Some have made estimates that its the same or less than story mode.

Hey that's grate, I mean, great and all, but I believe that's in reference to 16m hard mode. Specifically, to the fact that Gift of the Masters does no AoE damage in 16 man.

Grats SG.

Edited by cshouston

And yet still only 7 guilds in the world have killed 16 man hard kephess, just saying.

If there is mechanic tweaks needed (and I assume gift of the masters does) it is not going to make or break the fight, either you have killed it or you havn't.

And yet still only 7 guilds in the world have killed 16 man hard kephess, just saying.

If there is mechanic tweaks needed (and I assume gift of the masters does) it is not going to make or break the fight, either you have killed it or you havn't.

Let's not pretend it's hard tho. It took my guild 3 attempts, we didn't even know what was happening in the last phase on hard mode and we still killed it the first time we got there.

The whole "DPS through Gift of the Masters" thing is kind of a slap in the face, so hopefully they fix that soon. If they want to keep to their design of being able to take whichever classes you want to the raid and succeed, so long as they fulfill certain macro-fight roles, then they need to lower the tick damage of the skill as well. A class with no movement speed increases who runs the millisecond it starts ticking should only take 10-15k damage from it; currently they'd take around 15-20k.

Congrats TSG on the kills.

Edited by DeimosAmon

Beaten both 16m and 8m hard mode. 16 is significantly more difficult. Literally beat 8man HM in 3-4 pulls, 16man HM took about 20. I suppose it could be fielding a 16m roster provides a diluted player skill base, even taking that into consideration I'll firmly say 16m as much more difficult. Also, whoever said that thing about story mode being on par with hard mode obviously has no clue, Kephess is many many many times more difficult on hard mode.

http://www.chosen-guild.com/

8man kill photo is down for some reason will correct it soon