Hardmode "manners"

I though my point was settled a while ago...

For the Elitist's who keep posting on here:

I get where you are coming from. I understand you have done the quests a bunch of times. but there is NO NEED to rip on others who dont play up to YOUR standards. everyone is different.

FOR EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT THE STORY/SPACEBAR

i like watching the story. i dont care if its over and over. I ran Black Talon on my new sorcerer about 7 times last night. know what? i didnt not use the space bar. why? because no matter how many time i play through it i choose different dialogue options and see what outcomes i get.

Put it this way: If the story is there, why not view it? I'll skip a convo if i want to skip a convo. no one owns me or tells me how to play. Ill figure it out. i take advice. i may not use it, but i thank people for it anyway.

If im out there to please the Elitist, then ill skip enemies and convos. but if i come across those of you who are Elitists, i will make it my goal to make your FP run as hard on you as possible.

after all, you do indeed, deserve it ;)

<3

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSpectre,

Welcome to Elder Game SWTOR, it is obvious you do not belong here.

Hardmode Flashpoints are scaffolding content to gear players as they move towards actual endgame content, the Operations.

If you enjoy the Story of each Flashpoint, by all means play the Story Mode versions of those flashpoints.

However, you are a member of a player community.

Recognize that you are not in the right Flashpoint if you want the Story, the vast majority of HM runs are specifically for Black Hole Daily and Weekly Com Runs.

Players are attempting to gear up so they can move on to actual End Game content.

Your description indicates, not that you are being abused by "Elitist Players," but that you want to effectively troll better geared players than you because you feel as though, in your words, they "deserve it."

Happy you are not on my server, as you would be Vote Kicked and Ignored the moment you pulled these stunts.

And this thread is exactly why I refuse to do any flashpoints. Though if I did, since I only roll tanks, I will be more than sure to pull every trash pack and every boss just because I can. If you decide to vote kick me, I'll insta log onto another tank and hope I get paired with ya again.

I'll also laugh my bum off if EAWare decides to seal up the skips. Because in my experience, skipping stuff usually results in everyone having a bad time.

I get where you are coming from. I understand you have done the quests a bunch of times. but there is NO NEED to rip on others who dont play up to YOUR standards. everyone is different.

i like watching the story. i dont care if its over and over. I ran Black Talon on my new sorcerer about 7 times last night. know what? i didnt not use the space bar. why? because no matter how many time i play through it i choose different dialogue options and see what outcomes i get.

Put it this way: If the story is there, why not view it? I'll skip a convo if i want to skip a convo. no one owns me or tells me how to play. Ill figure it out. i take advice. i may not use it, but i thank people for it anyway.

If im out there to please the Elitist, then ill skip enemies and convos. but if i come across those of you who are Elitists, i will make it my goal to make your FP run as hard on you as possible.

<3

This is nothing about being an elitist. It's about being considerate of others. You are only thinking about your self and what you want to do. When it comes down to things like these, majority rules and most people don't want to be held up by these things. I've said it before, if you want to watch the story run it non-HM, simple as that. I'm not trying to be mean and I'm sorry if you feel that way. If you don't want to listen, then fine don't, just let me know if I'm wasting my time trying to get you to see reason.

DSpectre,

Welcome to Elder Game SWTOR, it is obvious you do not belong here.

Hardmode Flashpoints are scaffolding content to gear players as they move towards actual endgame content, the Operations.

If you enjoy the Story of each Flashpoint, by all means play the Story Mode versions of those flashpoints.

However, you are a member of a player community.

Recognize that you are not in the right Flashpoint if you want the Story, the vast majority of HM runs are specifically for Black Hole Daily and Weekly Com Runs.

Players are attempting to gear up so they can move on to actual End Game content.

Your description indicates, not that you are being abused by "Elitist Players," but that you want to effectively troll better geared players than you because you feel as though, in your words, they "deserve it."

Happy you are not on my server, as you would be Vote Kicked and Ignored the moment you pulled these stunts.

You sir, are very lucky. He is on my server but thankfully he posted his name in his forum signature so now all my toons have him on ignore...problem solved for me

<3

Also, good luck getting into raid groups now after this. Was on fleet earlier today and people were already talking about this post. Your server rep is ****ed already due to this. While its not as bad as the scammers out there; people already have a super low opinion of you and you explicitly saying you're going to make the flashpoint hard for people who want to run it fast and then accusing those people who want to run it quickly of being elitist. Just because you want to run it fast to get on to other stuff doesn't make you an elitist. How ever saying you're going to make other people's runs miserable just makes you a first rate *** clown.

The more you keep making other people wait on YOU and not going with the group, especially as a very crappy geared dps, the longer your q time is going to get everyday because more and more people that you piss off will ignore you so that they don't have to wait on you.

This is nothing about being an elitist. It's about being considerate of others. You are only thinking about your self and what you want to do. When it comes down to things like these, majority rules and most people don't want to be held up by these things. I've said it before, if you want to watch the story run it non-HM, simple as that. I'm not trying to be mean and I'm sorry if you feel that way. If you don't want to listen, then fine don't, just let me know if I'm wasting my time trying to get you to see reason.

i see your reason. it was nicely put so i did read it. i understand that non- hard mode should be run for story.

but again, if the story is in hard mode, why not?

You sir, are very lucky. He is on my server but thankfully he posted his name in his forum signature so now all my toons have him on ignore...problem solved for me

im not a "he" i am a SHE thank you very much.

and i hope you realize i have more than one character, so i will end up grouping with those. so have fun with that

Also, good luck getting into raid groups now after this. Was on fleet earlier today and people were already talking about this post. Your server rep is ****ed already due to this. While its not as bad as the scammers out there; people already have a super low opinion of you and you explicitly saying you're going to make the flashpoint hard for people who want to run it fast and then accusing those people who want to run it quickly of being elitist. Just because you want to run it fast to get on to other stuff doesn't make you an elitist. How ever saying you're going to make other people's runs miserable just makes you a first rate *** clown.

The more you keep making other people wait on YOU and not going with the group, especially as a very crappy geared dps, the longer your q time is going to get everyday because more and more people that you piss off will ignore you so that they don't have to wait on you.

Says an Elitist.

and btw, people who are Anti-elitist are with me. Elitist are against me. do i seriously care? Not one bit.

you would need a microscope to find the interest i have in that.

you are also using a scare tactic which, btw, is not working. plus there are very many anti-elitists who will ignore you too.

Cool story, bro! :D Why do you play the game if playing it properly and enjoying the content is "wasting your time"? Why wouldn't you just sign off if it's that horrible to spend few more extra minutes watching nice voice acting and killing a boss or two?

I don't pay for this game to smash my spacebar or hug walls and jump platforms like I did back in the early 90s with my NES and Mario-games. When the queue pops up it's time to enjoy the game, voiceover and use my char's abilities as much as possible! Some people have raged because I like watching convos and killing thrash tooto a certain point, some have vote kicked too...And I have reported those vote kickers after putting them onto my ignore-list.

Sounds like you need thicker skin if you are getting angry enough to report people for vote kicking you for holding up their run. I enjoy the game plenty and I enjoy it most of all when a run is fast and efficient. I have zero problem with kicking someone from a hard mode that I have cleared with only the aide of my companion. Easier to vote kick and finish with a comp out than deal with some primadona that would rather delay others by dragging their feet through a run. I'll make sure to note your name so I can put you on ignore and never have to deal with you if I am on your server.

Says an Elitist.

and btw, people who are Anti-elitist are with me. Elitist are against me. do i seriously care? Not one bit.

you would need a microscope to find the interest i have in that.

you are also using a scare tactic which, btw, is not working. plus there are very many anti-elitists who will ignore you too.

Okey, good luck getting into anything other than SM ops with that attitude. You can take your stupidly long cut scenes and flashpoints with your crappy gear. Ill take my NiM EC clears.

As for your "anti-elitists" putting me on ignore; I have zero interest playing with people who watch cut scenes outside of new content. Waste of my time in flashpoints and I can guarantee that i wouldn't want someone who doesn't know how to skip in any operation; especially EC. Have fun getting kicked from raids

Okey, good luck getting into anything other than SM ops with that attitude. You can take your stupidly long cut scenes and flashpoints with your crappy gear. Ill take my NiM EC clears.

As for your "anti-elitists" putting me on ignore; I have zero interest playing with people who watch cut scenes outside of new content. Waste of my time in flashpoints and I can guarantee that i wouldn't want someone who doesn't know how to skip in any operation; especially EC. Have fun getting kicked from raids

Likewise, Hun. ;)

Also ignore Lirarean and Vitrear. Those are my 50's and I'm in Atriss's guild. If you dont ignore that's fine but we can make sure you have a bad rep on The Harbinger.

I don't believe you. Been sitting at fleet monitoring the chat for a couple hours. I haven't seen this thread, or me talked about yet. So good luck with that one with threatening a "bad reputation" on me. Like that will do anything for you

Sounds like you need thicker skin if you are getting angry enough to report people for vote kicking you for holding up their run. I enjoy the game plenty and I enjoy it most of all when a run is fast and efficient. I have zero problem with kicking someone from a hard mode that I have cleared with only the aide of my companion. Easier to vote kick and finish with a comp out than deal with some primadona that would rather delay others by dragging their feet through a run. I'll make sure to note your name so I can put you on ignore and never have to deal with you if I am on your server.

Someone wanting to watch a conversation or doing the first droid boss at The Foundry HM is not an excuse for a vote kick as noone actually said they would skip. I was stading 30 metres away from the boss with my marauder waiting to jump in when I saw 2 people sneak pass it and I was just typing "what on Earth? can't we just kill it and move on..." I could not even finish my sentence before the elitist tank put a vote kick on me. At that point I made sure everyone in the group know that if I was kicked they would be reported which also happened. From that point onwards I have always reported and ignored everyone with same kind of manners. As my marauder is already above the gear one can get from any HM(including Lost Island) I have made it my habbit to watch convos(most convos even on Black Talon) and kill all the bosses because I like my marauder, the skills and voiced acting.

Watching few convos and killing bosses on HMs is not an excuse for the elitist tanks to kick people "just because they want a quick run and have only the 5 BH comms to achieve from the run". I'm just doing my own fare share to make this game better and more enjoyable for the most people(the elitists do not belong into this group). And rest assured you are not on my server, but if you were you would already be on my ignore list :p;)

Edited by Zamppa

Someone wanting to watch a conversation or doing the first droid boss at The Foundry HM is not an excuse for a vote kick as noone actually said they would skip. I was stading 30 metres away from the boss with my marauder waiting to jump in when I saw 2 people sneak pass it and I was just typing "what on Earth? can't we just kill it and move on..." I could not even finish my sentence before the elitist tank put a vote kick on me. At that point I made sure everyone in the group know that if I was kicked they would be reported which also happened. From that point onwards I have always reported and ignored everyone with same kind of manners. As my marauder is already above the gear one can get from any HM(including Lost Island) I have made it my habbit to watch convos(most convos even on Black Talon) and kill all the bosses because I like my marauder, the skills and voiced acting.

Watching few convos and killing bosses on HMs is not an excuse for the elitist tanks to kick people "just because they want a quick run and have only the 5 BH comms to achieve from the run". I'm just doing my own fare share to make this game better and more enjoyable for the most people(the elitists do not belong into this group). And rest assured you are not on my server, but if you were you would already be on my ignore list :p;)

so what you are saying is that you should learn to type faster and then you went and abused the ticket reporting system which is against the rules of conduct to report them? Got it.

Thank you again, sir!

so what you are saying is that you should learn to type faster and then you went and abused the ticket reporting system which is against the rules of conduct to report them? Got it.

There is an option in the ticket system called "report harrassing behaviour" or something like that. I find kicks from GF generated groups as much harrassing as I find people calling names in the chat etc. I also got a response to the ticket the next day where BW representative thanked me for the info and said they will investigate and possibly take action. I'm not interested if they do take action or not but now they atleast know what's happening in the HMs and how some people behave towards others in there. It's BW's decission what they are going to do about it.

Edited by Zamppa