Server RP Event Inquiry

Luniara

This message has been sent out to a majority of guild leaders and their officers, though I tried my best to nab who I knew on enjin and what not.

Penumbral is planning to put out a Gala event for the server which will include something a little unique. SWTOR is suffering from New MMO Syndrome (Wildstar) so we are seeing a huge decline along with the Summer time business that rolls around so wanting to get good feedback from other guilds in hopes of getting them to participate and enjoy themselves is key. It will be both Imperial and Republic in the Alderaan Cantina (a bit of a travel but beautiful and worth it).

The basis of the event will be a Fundraising Gala for an Archaeological foundation that has found a new artifact as well as many other Rakata technologies. Not only does this intrigue Force users, but also scientists and history enthusiasts. Players would come dressed all dolled up and formal and set to act their best while participating in live auctions and raffles and a little something else that will DEFINITELY require volunteers (it's more fun than work). I aim to pay those who do help as well.

That being said, what days are best for you guys to have some fun together? Usually we run the Darkside Grotto on a Saturday since everyone can stay up late. I'd really like us all to come together more since many of the Imp guilds (including Pen given our neutral stance) are very reclusive.

Is Saturday okay for everyone?

My Imperial guild, Shadow Council of Si-- ahem, "Reformation" as we now are called, has RP guild meetings at 11 PM EDT. We will be able to attend if this happens before then.

What date are you thinking about? Reformation has a Nightmare Pilgrim run this Saturday at 9 PM. Also, Saturday is only 2 days away and probably not enough time to get the word out about this event.

My Imperial guild, Shadow Council of Si-- ahem, "Reformation" as we now are called, has RP guild meetings at 11 PM EDT. We will be able to attend if this happens before then.

What date are you thinking about? Reformation has a Nightmare Pilgrim run this Saturday at 9 PM. Also, Saturday is only 2 days away and probably not enough time to get the word out about this event.

I like to plan ahead so it won't be for another few weeks to a month. This is just a "Hey, we are planning something - when is the best time for you?" type deal. We try to run RP events on Saturdays in general. I still need to get volunteers, write out the info and make fun little flyers as I continue to seek out the other RP guilds.

A pleasure to meet you btw.

Edited by Luniara

This sounds fantastically fun, and I want in. Please let me know once you've chosen a date and if you need help with volunteers. I'll be there if I can make it!

I've passed this on to the Remnants of Hope forums for their own interest as well (Vestige of Despair imp side).

I have had secret dreams of a gala event in SWTOR for a long time >> Granted they were on Coruscant... but this'll do! :p

It will be both Imperial and Republic in the Alderaan Cantina (a bit of a travel but beautiful and worth it).

What cantina? The only ones I can think of on alderaan require killing people to get access.

Not that that is a issue.

Edited by Zoom_VI

I would have liked the Organa cantina, but yeah...it would be a nightmare for lowbies so I chose not to go with it. Instead, I'd use a neutral Voss-Ka location.

Please tell me you are planning on using the shrine or something, because the voss cantina is tiny.

They'll be tied up in the back and gagged. Use your imagination! GEEZ.

Oh it's that kind of RP event!

---

A small handful of Remnants have expressed interest on our forums including our RP Officer, Niilah.

I have a feeling more will be interested closer to the actual event if it happens.

That is a good idea and me and my guilds support it, I am Mysterious Hero from the Republic Intelligence Agency. ALSO we have an event this Saturday July 5th 1 pm central time called "The Battle for Voss" pls join us in this event, we have a few guilds already anticipating this battle. We also plan to make Voss the New Tatooine of WORLD PVP, since it is a neutral planet in which the better and stronger faction wins VOSS allegiance. pls Join us in this event! we have many pubs that will be there, we urged you IMPS to do the same and get as many as you can for we want this to be a big event that changes all world pvp. Reply to this post pls :)