View Single Post

TrixxieTriss
02.15.2021 , 07:48 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by robertthebard View Post
You might have a point, if people didn't have to actually do the missions. Of course, I still don't see what the fuss is about. It's not like anyone's going to gain any advantage over anyone else if they finish out this Rep. I fly these missions every day, sometimes multiple times, for credits, and Comms. Some of the harder ones too, depending on my mood, and what else I want to do, and I remain unaffected by what Joe Casual may be able to accomplish.

I just hope that people actually get the rep, unlike what was going on after they changed how rep was handled.
Exactly, it’s not like it affects anyone else if they get these done.
The same could be said for uprisings which is going to be harder for master mode after tonight’s patch.
Does that mean all my master mode uprising achievements should be reset because I did them while easier than someone will be able to do them tomorrow?
Of course not because it doesn’t affect anyone else or how they play the game. I really don’t understand the whole mentality of restricting others from doing x y z because you had to do it when it was harder. Especially when Bioware are willing to also increase the difficulty on achievements and not reset those for people who did it when it was easier (and I’m not suggesting they should).
The game evolves and changes. Look how easy something’s are now compared to 9 years ago. I don’t begrudge people who get those achievements now when some are super easy compared to back then.