View Single Post

robertthebard
02.15.2021 , 07:35 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
The same as some people have open world pvp achievements done when all they did was get people to login on the other side and let themselves be killed. Where as all of my open world pvp achievements were earnt doing actual open world pvp. No short cuts.

The game has changed, evolved or devolved. Itís not the same game we were playing 9 years ago or even 2 years ago, let alone when these space missions were added.
You might have a point, if people didn't have to actually do the missions. Of course, I still don't see what the fuss is about. It's not like anyone's going to gain any advantage over anyone else if they finish out this Rep. I fly these missions every day, sometimes multiple times, for credits, and Comms. Some of the harder ones too, depending on my mood, and what else I want to do, and I remain unaffected by what Joe Casual may be able to accomplish.

I just hope that people actually get the rep, unlike what was going on after they changed how rep was handled.
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
Also, just a small point. Why should anyone who plays this game exclusively for any particular type of content, have to run a different type of content just to earn gear? What is that attitude all about?