Join us in our next Weekend Pass

CourtneyWoods

I joined up after the last free pass. I am really enjoying the game and think it's great to give people a chance to play, even if they may not know someone already playing.

As for fixing what's broken first, well I also play the sims3 and this is linked to EA, and they never seem to fix sims either. I just play as best I can, and thankfully what errors I do find are not enough to take away my enjoyment all together. Too bad there wont be any mods available from 3rd parties that can fix this game like there are with the Sims.

Sims 3... Is not a MMORPG.. Horrible example..

You people think they are desperate? Are you being serious?

Every single mmo does a free trial, like the person said a Couple posts up, you people will twist anything to make the game look bad. Grow up, a free trial costs them NOTHING and only encourages people to buy the game.

Doom sayer1: "game is dying!!!!"

Doom sayer2: "free trials and more players, game is dying!!!"

I seriously hate this community.

I agree I rarely ever read the forums because its full of lousy community. I personally have no issues with the game. I have fun the population does not seam low to me and I never have a hard time getting into groups to do anything.

Those who want to jump ship for GW2 seeya if its anything like the first you will be back. and to all our WOW complainers, quit complaining and go back to WOW.

All I see when I read these forums is complaining and more complaining nothing positive. Bioware is doing a good Job you can focus on where this "new" game is lacking and forget that it will be updated and changed, or you can focus on the good and fun aspects of it.

Now let me see if I can predict it from this community? Here comes the flames this is fine as I probable wont be back on the forums for some time since I will be in game.

For those of us who enjoy the game see ya in a Galaxy far far away!