Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to see what other classes do of dps than the pure smashers at top. Don't wanna go into the current smash discussion here, but I think it would be fun to see a dps chart of non smashers. atm top 5 is just smash and it's abit borring, no offence :) just curious to see how other classes are doing. Might be top 3 for each class or just non smash dps'ers. Don't think i'm only person who feels that way tbh. else gj on post :)

I'm curious to see what other classes do of dps than the pure smashers at top. Don't wanna go into the current smash discussion here, but I think it would be fun to see a dps chart of non smashers. atm top 5 is just smash and it's abit borring, no offence :) just curious to see how other classes are doing. Might be top 3 for each class or just non smash dps'ers. Don't think i'm only person who feels that way tbh. else gj on post :)

I've heard such suggestions before but... do you realize how long this list is already? Also how much more work that creates... Someone else can make a thread to it if they want, and I'll make a link to it in this thread if such a thread is made, but I won't be the one doing that.

My purpose of making this thread was simply to see what the highest numbers were in all categories overall when all the servers were pitted against one another. It is a shame that because of skewed class balance Juggs, Guardians, Maras, and Sents dominate the Damage and Protection categories, while there is only one entry of a mercenary anywhere on the list, but that just shows how the class balance is in this game.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Prophecy of the Five

Nomì Sunrider (Jedi Shadow) Biggist Hit: 10308

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91631662@N08/8313760549/in/photostream/lightbox/

Miyöshi Godson (Vanguard) Biggest Hit: 9885

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91631662@N08/8314810072/in/photostream/lightbox/

Sorry, but I'm gonna go ahead and say right now that neither of those classes are capable of pulling that much in a single hit. As a Shadow I'm guessing that amount came from a double project that counted as one hit, I don't know how the Vanguard achieved that hit.

Sorry, but I'm gonna go ahead and say right now that neither of those classes are capable of pulling that much in a single hit. As a Shadow I'm guessing that amount came from a double project that counted as one hit, I don't know how the Vanguard achieved that hit.

Not true i have hit +8k backstabs whitout min/max gear or sentinell buff

Im sure whit min/max gear + sentinell buff + someone whit horrible gear 10k is true

I think mine is 8,5k best atm and like i did say not whit the best gear or buffs