An Obi-Wan movie?

supersappe

I hear rumor online that Disney is considering making a Obi-Wan movie which i would not ready know what to expect from this movie. Obi-Wan had a job to watch over Luke on tatooine and learn how to communicate with Qui-Gon which wound be great to see Qui-Gon Jinn again but dont know what big treat he would face. There is a scene i would like to see in this movie if it was to be made as a fan i loved the clone wars animated series and like SW Rebels and on this shows we got to see Darth Maul return. I would like to see the Obi-Wan and Darth Maul scene from SW Rebels in the episode twin sun in live action. This could be the end scene of the movie just like how we got to see that epic Vader scene in Rogue One this could be that scene for this movie.

Would Like to know if you guys like the idea of this scene being in the movie?

I hear rumor online that Disney is considering making a Obi-Wan movie which i would not ready know what to expect from this movie. Obi-Wan had a job to watch over Luke on tatooine and learn how to communicate with Qui-Gon which wound be great to see Qui-Gon Jinn again but dont know what big treat he would face. There is a scene i would like to see in this movie if it was to be made as a fan i loved the clone wars animated series and like SW Rebels and on this shows we got to see Darth Maul return. I would like to see the Obi-Wan and Darth Maul scene from SW Rebels in the episode twin sun in live action. This could be the end scene of the movie just like how we got to see that epic Vader scene in Rogue One this could be that scene for this movie.

Would Like to know if you guys like the idea of this scene being in the movie?

No. It was a stupid idea to have Maul survive being cut in half.

I'd love to see an Obi-Wan movie, and I think we will, but they can do it better than that.