"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

Aclobat

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill guys, its not like they are doing something wrong, its a strategy so servers dont crash, they letting people in, in waves so go to your email and wait! :D

You're wrong. the "waves" were for early access. This is the live game. Everyone should have access at midnight. The queues are so servers don't crash...

The "Play button" is still dimmed out ticket number 1132981. After everything of not having early access was told that it was local. Turned off my firewall completely and re install again still nothing. I am now officially paying for a subscription and cant use it....grr. Got to listen to everyone all week how great the game is. :(

Same. Redeemed my early access code a week ago, never got an email . Got the game , activated the code, my page says You are Ready to Play.

Followed all the steps, yet "No active subscription". Bull feathers.

Play button will not work.

Really annoyed and need help.

I still see the error "there is currently noactive subscription on this account" on the launcher, although for the first time I can now post to the forums.

I've reset my password and security questions, I'm patched and the webpage says I'm "Ready to Play!" I agree.

Can someone please check out my account?

Thanks!

Same. Redeemed my early access code a week ago, never got an email . Got the game , activated the code, my page says You are Ready to Play.

Followed all the steps, yet "No active subscription". Bull feathers.

Play button will not work.

Really annoyed and need help.

I pre-ordered months ago and played early access for an hour until my account was locked due to the security question....

Such a freaking joke. They made me create a new account because they could not fix my original one...

Early waves are over, the game is launched, so dont come up with the "you did not receive a email". The game went live, its all over the banner, 20-12 game should be running for everyone, 1 day has been removed from my subscription, meaning i should be playing now.

Chill guys, its not like they are doing something wrong, its a strategy so servers dont crash, they letting people in, in waves so go to your email and wait! :D

why would i need an extra mail in order to be able to play the game since its officially launched that doesnt make sence and if thats the deal that i spend so many months w8ing and paid so much money so i just go in to waves?official launch means 12:01 iam ready to play if thats not the deal they can tell us so we can start canceling subs

early waves are over, the game is launched, so dont come up with the "you did not receive a email". The game went live, its all over the banner, 20-12 game should be running for everyone, 1 day has been removed from my subscription, meaning i should be playing now.

this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early waves are over, the game is launched, so dont come up with the "you did not receive a email". The game went live, its all over the banner, 20-12 game should be running for everyone, 1 day has been removed from my subscription, meaning i should be playing now.

agreed