Kabe's Digital Drawings

kabeone

kabeone, I think your work is great! :) Looking back through the thread, I think that you're definitely improving with every new piece. Art is an amazing thing and I'm glad that you've chosen to share these with us. I love your process gifs, it makes the stuff seem doable. I feel inspired! :)

Oh, and not a request exactly, but...if you want to draw anything from "Afterimages", I would be super happy :D

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kabeone, I think your work is great! :) Looking back through the thread, I think that you're definitely improving with every new piece. Art is an amazing thing and I'm glad that you've chosen to share these with us. I love your process gifs, it makes the stuff seem doable. I feel inspired! :)

Oh, and not a request exactly, but...if you want to draw anything from "Afterimages", I would be super happy :D

Yay! I always wonder if the practice is helping. There's a lot I don't post though, it's just :o and you can see how bad it all starts out with the process gifs and those are the ones I don't throw away. bwahahaha. Also while I can't promise because I don't know what will either inspire me or at least seem doable you can always PM me a screenshot of your chars.

New picture, thanks to one of bright_ephemera's suggestions. This turned out to be way harder than I thought it would be. Thana's face is kind of weird.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/246/d/a/khem_val_and_thana_vesh_by_kabeone-d5defiu.png

Process

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/246/5/2/khem_val_and_thana_vesh_process_by_kabeone-d5defmn.gif

Yay! :D Your Khem Val is freaky awesome.

Thanks. His face is really weird, but oddly not as weird to draw as Thana, she's got some sour expressions on her.

I love this one!! I just finished Vector's romance, I'm ready to start a new agent so I can romance him again. :D

I think that Vector picture is everyone's favorite. I doubt I'll ever match it.

I really like the comic-style you're doing, it looks great and you have an excellent sense of spacing that works well.

Thanks! I have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm not sure I will even get through the prologue but I guess I'll just have to find out!

Page 2.... took longer than I thought.... Oh, who is that in the first two panels on the bottom there... could it be?

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/253/b/c/knightless__prologue_0_page_2_by_kabeone-d5ea4ej.png

Edited by kabeone

Page 2.... took longer than I thought.... Oh, who is that in the first two panels on the bottom there... could it be?

Hmm...looks familiar... :D

I like the comic. I agree with the comment about the spacing, I think you've got some decent dynamism going in these first two pages. I should go read your fic! Except I'm trying to avoid JK spoilers because I haven't played that class yet. Maybe I should just say "screw it" and read it anyway... :rolleyes:

I like the comic. I agree with the comment about the spacing, I think you've got some decent dynamism going in these first two pages. I should go read your fic! Except I'm trying to avoid JK spoilers because I haven't played that class yet. Maybe I should just say "screw it" and read it anyway... :rolleyes:

I'd have to suggest keeping your jk spoilers, at the very least for chapter 2 & 3. I did and it was worth it :)

Playing the JK unspoiled to me is way better than any fanstuff I'd be able to write. Maybe I should spoiler the spoilery comic pages.I never thought about that... I'm so bad at this :D

I said it in the story thread and I'll say it again here: kabeone, I freaking love you. This is incredibly awesome. I lol'd. For quite some time. :D

<3 <3 <3

I'm glad you like it. I didn't want to reply in your thread because I didn't want to derail it and I agree with hoyden Ravage+Nox romantic comedy or just comedy <3