Soa 16 Nightmare killed by Millenium

If RIFT had content i'd think about it, but still only Hammerknell wich is cleared anyway...

Just awaiting GW2.

Playing this game really makes me apprecaite how much a more polished and friendly endgame environment Rift was. Even with the bugs, there was developer input and feedback as well as quick responses.

Rift was fantastic at launch, but a much smaller community.

I don't think bioware was ready for the *****torm of players they had, and they have failed miserably.

@jaxon

But don't you wanna be the very best? Like no one ever was?

Edited by Artacks

Absolute joke of a fight. Best of all, they managed to introduce a new bug whereby at the end of phase 1 you can just end up stuck in a loading screen that never goes away. Happened to 4 different people in our raid (2 on our 2nd attempt, 2 on our third attempt). Absolute joke of a fight though, do-able even if you're 2 men down from the loading screen of doom at the start.

Enrage means nothing now, can easily tank and spank through it. Only get 2 lightning balls in the last phase of the fight. There's a raid warning whenever new balls spawn, indicating who they are targeting.

And the only loot we got (bearing in mind this is 16-man nightmare) was the two mounts and Columi commendations. Didn't even get crafting mats.

gg.

Where's my Maelforge raid, Trion?

I'm sad at the difficulty of the bosses. Like my guild gets together right when patch hits. Got into our 8 man hardmode groups and 1 shot the whole place. hope nightmare 16 can be a challenge (talking about The Hutt Palace) Edited by Beergogglez