Immortal after 1.2

upzie

Only gotten it once maybe twice since 1.2. Before that like almost every match...It was a small thing but it made PVP'ing a lot more fun to hear the announcer yell out "You are unbeatable!!!" especially Baron Deathmark.

I've yet to see any in any of the games I play. It's obviously possible but it's unlikely because you need a high number of attack + defend and yet those medals are pretty much mutually exclusive. If you score 6 goals you get 12500 attacker points, but you sure won't be getting much defender points because the enemy shouldn't even ever have the ball like this. I'd think the ideal map to get it would be Voidstar if your team is on O. That way you can bomb all the doors for attacker points, but do it slowly enough so that you actually give the enemy about 5+ minutes on your D round so you can get defender points. If you win too quickly, you can't even get enough defender points.

I've yet to see any in any of the games I play. It's obviously possible but it's unlikely because you need a high number of attack + defend and yet those medals are pretty much mutually exclusive. If you score 6 goals you get 12500 attacker points, but you sure won't be getting much defender points because the enemy shouldn't even ever have the ball like this. I'd think the ideal map to get it would be Voidstar if your team is on O. That way you can bomb all the doors for attacker points, but do it slowly enough so that you actually give the enemy about 5+ minutes on your D round so you can get defender points. If you win too quickly, you can't even get enough defender points.

It would be possible in novare also due its no time limit thing. I've gotten 14 medals as a sniper before but died plently in a really long game of it (thus no protection or healing medals)

Also for the really quick games you can get the dauntless medals which do kind of count (i've heard it yell people are unbeatable/invincible at game ending when it awards the 6 medals for a quick win)

It would be possible in novare also due its no time limit thing. I've gotten 14 medals as a sniper before but died plently in a really long game of it (thus no protection or healing medals)

Also for the really quick games you can get the dauntless medals which do kind of count (i've heard it yell people are unbeatable/invincible at game ending when it awards the 6 medals for a quick win)

I thought Dauntless doesn't count toward those achievements? I seen quite a few guys that end up with 20+ medals but I don't ever recall hearing "an ally is immortal' on the audio.

Problem with the 'really long game' implies that they're probably evenly matched, but evenly matched game usually implies you've a high chance of dying at least at some point.

You basically need to have a dominant game but not so dominant that the enemy was never able to attack you, because you still need the defender points.