Protest against reuseables disappearing over time

Allenjzs

Reusables running out of uses is the stupidest **** I've ever heard! I mean, for someone who doesn't have a legion of people at his disposal all the time getting anything rakata made up is a ***** due to biometric crystal alloys only being available from flashpoints and ops. Biochem would have nothing to offer at all if all reusables were made consumables. If anyone has anything else to add feel free to do so.

I took the comment to mean resuables will be phased out over time, not run out... if a reusable runs out, how is it reusable? lol.

In other words, moving forward to new content they won't be allowing reusables any more, so the value of that tier 1 reusable stim is less and less with each new tier.

Edited by Khadroth

I thought they specifically said at the guild summit that the reusable ones would be phased out by simply not making higher tiers of them. I don't think it's a matter of it being taken away, or after X many uses it poofs. It's just going to be left behind when other consumables make the next tier jump.

Perhaps I am the one who misunderstood, but that is the impression I got.

I thought they specifically said at the guild summit that the reusable ones would be phased out by simply not making higher tiers of them. I don't think it's a matter of it being taken away, or after X many uses it poofs. It's just going to be left behind when other consumables make the next tier jump.

Perhaps I am the one who misunderstood, but that is the impression I got.

You are correct. Existing reusables will always be around. As higher and higher tiers of items come out, the raid will eventually grow tired of people hanging on to their old reusable and demand they start using the newer vastly superior, consumables.