sorc/sage healer looking for good pvp guild

djrobb

I have a sorc or a sage and am a healer or able to go dps if needed. I play on a pvp server as well but would like to join a guild here for even more pvp action. so looking for a good group who likes to premade and do rateds. ( i am willing to be an alternate for a rateds team).

Qdodgers can always use another healer. We're fairly new and do ranked whenever we have a team ready to go, which is usually once or twice a week. As for the good part we know our stuff, but it all depends who is queueing. There are guilds that we can beat, but if its the same 2 guilds queueing regularly it will be a rough not for us. If you're interested in joining we're a work in progress and as far as I know are amongst the only guilds that plan to queue on a weekly basis. If you have any questions or want to run regs with us whisper Seane or lesseps. Edited by SEANeD

Qdodgers can always use another healer. We're fairly new and do ranked whenever we have a team ready to go, which is usually once or twice a week. As for the good part we know our stuff, but it all depends who is queueing. There are guilds that we can beat, but if its the same 2 guilds queueing regularly it will be a rough not for us. If you're interested in joining we're a work in progress and as far as I know are amongst the only guilds that plan to queue on a weekly basis. If you have any questions or want to run regs with us whisper Seane or lesseps.

Maybe you should heal?

Maybe you should guard. And this person wants to do ranked so he won't be joining unicorn.

Now, now gents no reason to get upset. How many ranked games have you played seane? I would imagine it hasn't been many since guilds just seem interested in doing ranked and the only oneI know that talks abiut doing ranked is uncensored.

Now, now gents no reason to get upset. How many ranked games have you played seane? I would imagine it hasn't been many since guilds just seem interested in doing ranked and the only oneI know that talks abiut doing ranked is uncensored.

ive done over 150 games. Just did my first with Qdodgers Wednesday and looking to queue twice a week.... and str'yker started it :sul_frown:

Edited by SEANeD

ive done over 150 games. Just did my first with Qdodgers Wednesday and looking to queue twice a week.... and str'yker started it :sul_frown:

He likes to do that on the forums for some reason idk why ask him :p As for unicorns doing ranked there really isn't any interest for most people doing it. We are waiting(I hope) till 2.0 to do ranked more often I have done over 500 ranked games respectively and the only people I would play with atm are people that want to improve their game. not saying I am anywhere close to god's gift at pvp or trying to come across as a douchebag. Just saying that I will only find enjoyement in ranked if I am either learning or teaching. But that is just the type of gamer I am regs is for fun ranked is to improve yourself and talk **** with them W's. I hope you guys continue to do ranked seeing a lot more new people coming for 2.0 which may kick start ranked for a bit.